The truth

Draco's POV

I wondered back to the common room alone, Harry had to stay in the hospital wing over night. I don't mind though. I need to talk to Blaise and Goyle. I need to tell them the truth.

I figured I should probably try not to freak them out to much and act all kind and lovey because that it not what I do. So I fixed my usual sneer on my face and strolled in to the common room as if I owned the school.

As slight hush fell as I entered as it always did. People have always feared me because I was a death eater.

I saw Blaise sitting in our usual sofa next to the fire and I walked over with all the confidence I could muster. I couldn't see Goyle I would have guessed he was in the kitchens stealing food, but then again he hasn't done that since Crabbe died.

"Blaise" he looked over at me like I was a ghost "we need I talk" he didn't say anything, he just stood up and walked up to the dorms. I followed slowly.

I headed in to the room Blaise shares with Goyle, after him. He threw himself on the his bed as I sat in the chair on the other side of the room.

"What is it Malfoy" his eyes still wouldn't reach me but I could see them full of rage, clearly still angry with me.

"Where's Goyle?" I couldn't do it twice I need them both here.

Blaise turned his head to face me and narrowed his eyes before shouting "Oy Goyle" at this Goyle strolled out of the ensuite bathroom and stood at the door filling the entire frame.

"What" he grunted, Blaise's eyes flicked to me and Goyle turned to look at me just realising I was there "what do you want"

"I need to talk to you" I looked down at my feet 'I know I haven't talked to you in a long time and I'm sorry, but I have a reason" I looked up and saw them staring daggers back at me, I gulped and blurted out "I'mgay!"

"Your what?" Blaise stood up and edge forward Goyle following suit behind him "your a faggot" they Blaise let out a hollow laugh. Shit.

I stood up quickly and pulled my wand out but they were quicker. Goyle hit me in the chest with a hex and I fell. Blaise shot another and another until I could feel my skin burning. I tried to lift my wand but my arms wouldn't work. Another spell hit my face and I felt hot blood trickle down my face.

I closed my eyes and let my self slip out of consciousness and prayed I would still be alive when I wake up. I prayed I'd see Harry eyes again and feel his arms around me. I prayed. I prayed...

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's not a very happy chapter but enjoy

All feedback welcome, thank you for all the comments and votes love you all so so much!

I pinky swear the next one will be happier and longer
<3