Pansy

Harry's POV

I grasped Draco's arm and ran full speed away from McGonagall towards the Slytherin dungeons. The common room was empty, every one was in lessons.

I looked at Draco, he burst out laughing. "Stop it! That wasn't funny" I pushed his shoulder playfully which only seemed to egg him on. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Come on, we have a lesson" I sighed.

"Nah, I don't think we do" Draco smirked, taking a step towards me.

"Dray.." I started, he wrapped his arms round my waist and started nibbling my neck. I groaned. "Dray, s-stop we h-have t-to.." I tried again, but I felt his hands start to fumble with my zipper and I turned to jelly.

His long, thin fingers wrapped around my cock "you don't want me to stop do you Harry" he smirked, I just shook my head and let the pleasure wash over me...
~~~~~~~

Draco's POV

I woke up at 4. I was laying on my bed, Harry was wrapped round me wearing just his boxers, still fast asleep. I smiled, I love sleeping next to him, not because normally it comes with us messing around, if you get what I mean.. but because he protects me from the nightmares that always come when he's not there.

I looked down at harry, his head was resting in the crook of my neck, his arms wrapped round my waist, his legs tangled with mine. I swept his hair back from his eyes and revealed a small lightning bolt scar on his forehead. I place a gentle kiss on to it. "Harry.." I whispered.

His eyes fluttered open revealing bright emerald orbs "morning beautiful" he mumbled in to my neck.

"Afternoon" I laughed
"Right afternoon" he smiled up at me.

I unwrapped myself from him, he groaned in annoyance "come on we have to get dressed and go down to dinner" Harry groaned again and rolled over.

I sighed "Harry get your lazy but out of bed" I said tugging the covers off him.

"Don't you mean lazy, beautiful but" he giggled wiggling his eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes and threw his robes at him.

"Potter I'm warning you, I get angry when I'm hungry" I said tossing my robes on. I looked over at Harry putting his trousers on, he stuck his tongue out at me, I tried to roll my eyes but they were fixed on his abbs.

"Draco, you staring" he smirked raising his eyebrows at me. I licked my lips, my eyes fixed on his mouth.

"Shut up scarface" I said pushing him back on to the bed, straddling him. I leant down and crashed our lips together.
~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I smirked as Draco ran his hands across my chest. He kissed me quickly, fully of passion. I bit back a groan when his tongue flicked into my mouth. I fought him for dominance until giving up and letting him take over my senses.

I ran my hands down his back under his robes, until I got to his trousers. I snuck my hands into his pants and squeezed his but. I groaned as he moved down my jaw to my neck pressing kisses as he went along.

I let my hands travel back up his back and bury themselves in his hair, gently tugging while he sucked on my neck. Not being able to take it any more I flipped us over so I was on top. Draco gasped and I took that moment to capture his mouth in a kiss. Draco bit his lip as I grinded on to him. Just when it seemed he couldn't hold back a scream any longer I hoped off.

"Man I'm starving, let's go to dinner I smirked pulling my shirt and robes on.

"Potter! What do you think your doing!?" he gasped sitting up a little "get back over here, right now!"

"Can't, too hungry, come on get your lazy but out of bed" I laughed, strolling out to the great hall.

~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

When I arrived at the great hall I was one of the first ones there, lessons not being over yet. I strolled over to the Slytherin table and took a seat, leaning my head back against the wall, a smirk plastered across my face.

I looked around the room. there was only three other people here. Two first years were sat at the end of hufflepuffs table, one with her arm in a sling presumably just back from the hospital wing. Then an older boy, I didn't recognise sat at Ravenclaw, his head buried in a book.

It was a couple of minute before the doors opened again, but when they did it was Draco who strolled in looking very pissed off.

"Your gonna pay for that scar head" he hissed in my ear as he took the seat next to me.

"I look forward to it" I smirked.

A few minutes later everyone slowly filed in to the great hall. Dinner had appeared on the table. Sausage, mash, gravy and Yorkshire puddings. I licked my lips and piled my plate high.

As I shovelled my first mouth full in as another burst of people arrived. I smiled when I saw Ron hurry over to a large pile of sausages and take a seat next to Hermione at the Ravenclaw table. I felt Draco nudge me.

"What" I asked but I didn't need too, I followed his gaze and meet with the eyes of Goyle and Pansy who were making there way over to the seats in front of Draco and I. I frowned slightly.

"Hullo" Goyle said sitting down across from Draco.

"Hi Draco" Pansy beamed batting her eyes. I glared at her and shuffled closer to Draco, she glared back at me.

After an awkward minute of silence Pansy said in an odd flirtatious voice I wasn't happy she was using in front of MY boyfriend "Goyle and I have been talking and since we've put all that horrid business from before behind us, we can start over. Right Goyle" she smiled, Goyle grunted a yes through a mouthful of sausage. Pansy rolled her eyes at him.

Pansy fixed her attention on Draco "So Dracy" I snickered earning myself a jab in the ribs from Draco. He rolled his eyes at Pansy and she glared at me "how've you been, you haven't missed me have you" she giggled but there was a slight tinge of hope in her voice. I gritted my teeth.

"Urm.." Draco started looking for something to say, he looked adorable.

"Because I've missed you, I was thinking next hogsmeade trip we could go together, you know, have a catch up" she beamed at him.

I glared at her then unable to hold it back any longer I snapped "No Draco's not going with you, he's going with me because he's my boyfriend" I hissed

"Oh please" she rolled her eyes "you two are worse than if Goyle was dating the giant squid" I looked over at Goyle, he hadn't seemed to have noticed what Pansy said.

"Oh fuck off Pansy, you and I are never going to be a couple because I love Harry! I don't care who knows it anymore!" Draco turned to me "I love you Harry"

I smiled "I love you too Dray" and at that he crashed our lips together. I felt the great hall get quieter and quieter as more people noticed. I didn't care. I pulled Draco closer to me slipping my heads round his waist.

"Enough" I heard a cold voice echo above me. I broke away from Draco and turned towards the voice, Snape. "Potter, go and wait outside, if you would so kind" he drawled his usual grimaced sneered on his face.

I sighed and looked at Draco, he gave me and encouraging smile and I walked out the hall. As soon as I was outside I heard a burst of noise explode from the great hall. All of it about the Slytherin prince and the boy who lived.