The Sister Of A Rockstar

I threw myself onto my bed slowly putting in my earbuds, I flicked through my phone trying to find a song, I finally ended up listening to Lullabies by All Time Low. I gradually closed my eyes with a sigh but being rudely interrupted by someone throwing my door opening yelling my name,

“Emily!” the person yelled from my doorway,

“Whhhaaaat?” I groaned tilting my head back not opening my eyes,

“Did you hear me calling you?” the voice asked, now from above me taking out my earbuds,

“Nope.” I groaned again, this time opening my eyes to see Zack standing above me with an unamused look on his face,

“Well maybe turn your music down, what were you listening to anyway?” He asked picking up my phone, “All Time Low? Really Em, do you love your brother that much that you listen to his band?”

“Piss off.” I moaned swiping his face away with the back of my hand, so I could sit up, “Besides, what did you want anyway?”

“Oh yeah, the guys are coming over tonight, you can come and hang if ya want.” He said with a smile as he walked out my room shutting my door.

Ladies and gentlemen my big brother Zackary Merrick, the bassist of the band All Time Low so that makes me his little sister Emily Merrick. Before you ask, yes, I live with my brother, we’re actually really close, and he even taught me how to play bass. So what if I’m almost 20 living with my 25 year-old brother in Baltimore.

I rolled off my bed onto the floor making a loud bang,

“Shut up Em!” Zack yelled from downstairs. I just ignored him and headed to the en suite to shower. I got out, straightened my maroon hair and got changed into black skinny jeans and my Glamour Kills hoodie. I always tried to look good when the band came over because, to be honest, I have the biggest crush on Alex. I know it’s weird seeing as I’ve known him since I was 12 when All Time Low was just starting up. I think Zack may have noticed the way I act around Alex and I’m pretty sure Jack knows I like him, but we would only be friends cause I’m practically his little sister. Anyway I haven’t seen the guys in months, they only got back from tour earlier this week so Zack and I have had sibling bonding time, by that I mean bickering while playing Mario Kart and Call Of Duty because I always win and he's a sore loser.