The Morning After

Jade's head was pounding and the moment she kinda, sorta regained her consciousness she knew that she had exceeded her alcohol limit the previous night. She felt someone lie in bed next to her and cursing herself silently she hoped she hadn't invited some stranger guy into her bed. Her heart was racing and her back straining as she turned around to face the person next to her and a sigh of relief fell from her lips when she saw it was just Perrie.

Perrie, her sweet and innocent band member, who had recently gone through a rough breakup with her fiancé of two years (although they had been dating for almost four years now) and Jade, as well as Leigh-Anne and Jesy, had made it their duty to cheer Perrie up as much as possible.

"Pez," Jade murmured and noticed how croaky her voice was. She tried to clear her throat but it didn't seem to help at all so she got out of the bed and her feet made no sound on the wooden floor of the hotel room.

She was wearing a white dress with a white flower between her boobs. Confused she looked down at herself. It wasn't a very fancy dress, really. It wasn't a dress she would wear for performances or anywhere really. It was very casual dress, which flowed down to Jade's knees. Her legs were freshly shaved although Jade couldn't remember shaving them the previous day. There was a cut just above her right ankle, making her wonder if she had actually shaved them while drunk.

Shaking her head she looked at her smudged eyeliner and the rest of her mascara, which had crumpled from her lashes below her eyes. In all honesty, she looked like a freaking raccoon in this.

With a swift motion of her hand she grabbed a bottle of face wash to remove the bit of her makeup that had survived the night. There was surely some blush on her white pillows and she felt sorry for the person who now had to wash them but then again they probably did that anyway.

After her face looked like the one God had given her again, she traipsed back into the bedroom, if you could call it that. The hotel was fancy but it was still nothing more than a room with a bed, a sofa and a cupboard so it was more a mix of a bedroom and a living room, really.

Perrie let out a snore and Jade giggled lightly. Usually the four of them all had their own rooms so it wasa surprise that the blonde was sound asleep in the bed that belonged to Jade, but she didn't really mind at all, if she was being completely honest. They had shared beds a lot of time, especially when they were on the tour bus and too tired to care who was sleeping in whose bed or if it was already preoccupied.

As Jade was about to open the cupboard she heard the blonde stir in the bed and then yawn quietly into the pillow. She mumbled something Jade couldn't quite make out so she turned around and asked, "What did you say?"

The blonde's head snapped up and she looked at the brunette with big eyes, suddenly wide awake. "No," she murmured and pushed herself off the bed, her blonde hair falling down her back effortlessly; Jade kind of envied her for how easy going her hair was while she herself had to fight her mane every day.

"What?"

Perrie shook her head and looked down at her hands then at herself. She was wearing a white dress, similar to the one Jade was wearing and had just wanted to get rid of. It wasn't uncomfortable but she would rather wear a pair of sweats and get some pain killers.

"No, no, no," the blonde muttered and hurried into the bathroom, where Jade heard her empty her stomach. Scrunching up her face she walked after her friend and held back the blonde's hair while she kneeled at the toilet.

"You alright?" Jade asked while stroking her back as Perrie leant back, her right arm still resting on the toilet seat. She was a bit paler than she had been a few moments ago.