Right, Left, Right

The four women were accepted with open arms when they arrived at the party later that day, as they had hoped. There was even a small red carpet and even though it wasn't as long as they were used to from Award shows they thoroughly enjoyed letting pictures be taken of them.

Jade and Perrie asked to pose as a couple and after shooting an apologetic smile and a whispered 'sorry' at Leigh and Jesy, Jade put her arm around Perrie's waist and pulled her into her body. She could still feel her fingers on her hips from that morning and the cool tiles pushing into her back muscles but then she shook off the thought – when she was about to dance in close proximity to Perrie she should probably not be turned on too much.

"C'mon," the blonde whispered into her ear and Jade felt the hair on her neck rise. She craned her neck to the side, where Perrie was looking at her with her big blue eyes and felt her lips twist into a smile. "Let's go inside, Jesy and Leigh are surely waiting for us."

Jade nodded and then lifted her dress to make sure she wouldn't step on the hem on the floor – this was her red carpet and performance dress. Her dance dress would be a little shorter, ending just above her ankles, or otherwise she would probably stumble and fall and take Perrie with her.

"I'm sorry," Jade huffed again as she and Perrie finally spotted the two.

Leigh waved it off, "We were aware this would happen. Today's about you two because if you weren't married we wouldn't even be here."

"Still," sighed Perrie. She hated it if one or two of them were picked out and stood in the spotlight while the others stood behind the curtain. They were a team and all four of them were equally important.

Jesy grinned at her, "Come on, you two, be a bit happier! You're married and everyone is here to celebrate your relationship."

"Well, not just ours," Jade told them but there was a noticeable blush on her cheeks. Perrie seemed to sense her nervousness and her hand glided down Jade's arm until their palms connected and their fingers intertwined. "This party wasn't held specifically for us."

Jesy shrugged and took a sip of a coke she must have gotten while the couple was still posing for lovey-dovey pictures outside on the red carpet. "Does it matter? We're invited because of you two so you should feel special. We're very proud of you, Leigh and I."

The black haired woman nodded and threw her arm around Jesy's shoulder. "You're holding up really good with all the pressure and you know you can always talk to us about everything." Jesy nodded assuring. "We know this is tough. We fully support whatever you make out of this whole situation."

Jade felt herself blushing and squeezed Perrie's hand a little tighter. She felt nervous about lying to the two of them about their current relationship but if she was being honest she literally had no idea what was going on.

Her and Perrie weren't together; well, they were kinda married but it didn't feel like it. And she knew Perrie did all of this – the kissing, the making out, the compliments – just to have fun and because it felt right at the time. The blonde had only just come out of a long term relationship and Jade was pretty sure that she wasn't ready for something new just now.

Maybe, eventually. But yeah... not now.

Jade put on a smile as a man in a suit walked up to them, "Hello, Little Mix! My name is Jeremiah and I'm so happy you could make it with your tight schedule. As you already know we hoped you could do a performance and Jade and Perrie do the waltz along with some of our other dancers – but don't worry, the focus will be on the married couple," he said, probably expecting the girls to demand attention due to their high status.