Guessing The Truth

"These are such busy times and I missed it!" Jesy shouted and clapped her hands together as Aaron brushed through her hair. "I love having interviews and doing promo and performing. And James is surely gonna be a lot of fun."

"Hell, yeah," Perrie laughed and let Adam apply some mascara to her eyes.

They were just getting ready for another eventful night with an interview and performance planned on the Late Late show with James Corden. They all loved him because he was a very fun and relaxed presenter and they were sure he wouldn't do anything to make them uncomfortable.

The door to their dressing room opened and Clark walked in with the biggest and most unnatural looking smile either of the girls had ever seen. "I feel like a father whose daughter has just graduated from high school with honours," he spoke and clapped his hands together once. "That kiss yesterday was just perfect."

"It took most of us by surprise," Jade muttered under her breath and Perrie smiled at her apologetically. It wasn't like Jade was mad at her or anything. She was mad at herself because had realised now that the feelings she had for Perrie were truly deeper than just friendship and she was scared that everything would go downhill because of her now.

"Well, I hope you're satisfied now because I doubt it will ever happen again," Perrie huffed and Adam scolded her for moving so much. The two were told about the fact that it was only for publicity, especially Aaron, because he was gay as well and felt like it was a little bit of betrayal.

Clark waved his hands wildly, "Oh, Perrie, don't be like that. You two sure seemed like you enjoyed yourselves," he laughed.

Jade's cheeks turned red and she quickly turned around so the other people within the room couldn't see her face. She pretended to be looking for something in her makeup bag but she was sure Leigh-Anne's eyes were on her. Was Jesy as oblivious as Perrie or did she just not care about it as much as Leigh?

"Well, Jade isn't a bad kisser," Perrie replied muttering. Jade thought her neck was going to snap due to how quickly she had turned around. The blonde's cheeks were deeply coloured and she was looking anywhere but at Jade. "But that doesn't mean we're going to keep doing it. It's weird to kiss each other, we're like sisters."

The brunette felt herself nodding in confirmation although she knew she would definitely not mind kissing Perrie again. She loved Perrie as much as if they had been sisters all their life but her love for her was a bit different than sisterly – but even then, she couldn't speak of love yet, could she? After all had she only realised her feelings the night before.

But then again had the two of them known each other for so long, for so many years now and their bond was so close. They were married even and Jade caught herself daydreaming about the possibility of being in a real relationship with Perrie.

They could kiss each other good luck before shows and whenever they held hands it wouldn't only be Jade who maybe got goose bumps where Perrie stroked her thumb over Jade's skin. They could go to bed every night and fall asleep cuddling, maybe after they had made each other feel good, maybe after the shows when both of them very filled with excitement and full of life and love.

"Jade?" She heard herself being called by Perrie and was snapped out of her thoughts. "Were you listening?"

The brunette felt herself shake her head and now it was her turn to smile apologetically, "No, I'm sorry, I must have zoned out."

"It's alright, it's alright, I guess it's a bit much for you at the moment," Clark responded and waved his hands around once more. He was obviously a person who couldn't talk with gesticulating but it didn't really bother any of them. "I assume James is going to ask about Zayn as well as your marriage and as you know he tends to keep his show funny so just go along with it like you've done the past few days. You two are naturals at this. If I didn't know any better I'd actually believe you two were in love."