To Be Continued

They were in New York for three consecutive days after that and Jade had a great laugh pretending to be able to speak a New York accent – which she could not. The only words she actually managed to pull off were indeed "New York" and that was as good as it got.

Still, Perrie, Jesy and Leigh-Anne pretended for the sake of it and they all had a laugh when the waitress in TGIF chuckled when Jade ordered her meal with what she considered great accent skills.

"Jade, just stop it," Perrie giggled into her and just as casually as that she put her hand on Jade's thigh and yes, Jade thought, she might have done everything the blonde asked her in this very moment.

Of course, their kiss (although Jade would prefer to call it making out, even if she wasn't too sure because it only been a bit of heated kissing) had been kept a secret again from their two band mates. Neither of them knew of any of the kisses they had shared except for their first and for some reason Jade kind of liked the idea that they were present when it happened. It sort of made up for the fact that they weren't invited to the wedding (which it didn't really, but the brunette felt put at ease a little bit because she still felt guilty as hell for that).

When they were nearly finished with their lunch – they still had about one and a half hours to be at the radio station they were supposed to visit – two girls approached them, their hands holding onto each other tightly. "We're so sorry," the shorter one said and pushed her braids out of her face. "But, uh, is it okay if we asked you for a picture?"

"It's totally okay if you don't want to," her friend said quickly and the two girls looked at each other frightened before their eyes changed into hopeful and looked at the quartet.

Jade looked around if the others were okay with it before she nodded to the girls and they all shuffled together with the two of them in the middle. A woman of about forty to fifty years took the picture and Jade assumed it was the shorter girl's mother.

"Um," the taller one said and fidgeted with her fingers before looking to her friend for help. "We, uh, um. That might sound kinda stupid but we wanted to thank you for coming out."

Jade raised her eyebrows in surprise before wrapping her arms around the girl. "You don't need to thank us, darling. But we're very glad if we could help in any way."

"You did," she replied and her face split into a huge grin, which she then addressed at the other girl. "Tylissa and I have been friends since kindergarten and we had a crush on each other but we were scared of what the other would think if we came out as gay to each other."

"Well, technically I'm bisexual but it doesn't matter really in this context," the other girl laughed and looked at her – Jade realised now – girlfriend. "We've both been fans of you girls for about a year now and when we found out we worked up the courage to come out to each other and also confessed our feelings."

Perrie pressed her hands to her cheeks with big eyes as she let out a squealish, "Aw, that's so adorable!" before she threw her arms around the couple. "I'm so happy for you two! I hope you live happily ever after."

"Like the Disney princesses," the girl with the name Tylissa replied with a blush on her cheeks. "Maybe one day you and Jade will become Disney princesses as well."

"I just pictured Jasmine and Elsa getting married," Leigh-Anne laughed and the other females joined her but that was precisely what it was going to look like.

Then the two girls thanked the four of them and slowly backed away from the table. "See, this is one of the reasons why this whole thing is great," Jesy told them quietly as she put her cutlery on her empty plate. "Like, yes, maybe it's not completely true. But you're helping a shit ton of people overcome their internalised homophobia and make them realise it's okay."