Inauguration

"I can't believe I'm back here," Perrie murmured as she pushed her suitcase through the door of Jade's – their – home. It was quite a big house for one person alone and they had bought it together initially. Of course Perrie had visited a lot and they spent time together even when they had their days or weeks off (even if Zayn just wanted to stay in some days Perrie would find a way to go and see the girls sometimes) but it felt different to be stay for good again.

Jade nodded as she came back from her bedroom, where she had positioned one of her own suitcases for now. "Yeah, it's kind of weird but also very nice. I'm glad to have you back here with me. It's nice to have company in this big house."

Perrie laughed but nodded her head as well, looking around. She had known Jade hadn't changed much except using Perrie's old bedroom as a guest room as well as the two spares that were upstairs – it really was too big for one person alone. Jade just thought it had never felt right to sell it and look for something smaller because maybe deep down she had hoped Perrie would move back in eventually even if she wouldn't admit to it now.

"Well, uh, you know where your room is. If you need anything –" She moved to go to the kitchen but stopped when Perrie called out,

"Wait what?" The look on her face seemed sad although Jade couldn't really figure out why. She had dropped her suitcase by now and was standing next to it with her arms crossed over her chest. "My room?"

"Um... yes?" Jade replied although it was more of a question than a reply, really. "Do you – do you want me to help you... or, I don't know?"

Perrie considered for a moment before she shook her head no. Then she picked up her suitcase and stomped off into the direction of her old room, leaving Jade clueless in the entrance hall. Frowning she considered walking after her because she hated when Perrie was angry with her, especially when everything had been so lovely lately.

But she had no idea what to say and she thought maybe she could make Perrie talk better if she gave her something to eat first, knowing how easy it was to bribe Perrie with a plate full of fattening foods. As unfair as it was, Perrie could eat whatever she wanted especially on their days off when she wasn't required a lot of stamina for the dancing rehearsals.

Walking into the kitchen she quickly pulled out the few utensils she needed for a simple pizza and chips, which she both pulled out of the freezer with much difficulty – knowing they would be gone for a while the only foods Jade had left in her home before leaving where now frozen so they wouldn't go to waste.

After nervous twenty-two minutes Jade finally managed to balanced the two plate (one filled with chips and the pizza on top of the other) into Perrie's room. She pushed the door open with her hips and then sat down on the edge of the bed next to Perrie, placing the plates between them. "You want to tell me what's wrong? I brought you food."

The blonde tried to stay sad but couldn't help the smile twitch the corners of her lips upward for a second before grabbing one of the chips. "Nothing's wrong," she told Jade with a pout, causing the brunette to giggle.

"You're a terrible liar. I won't let you finish this food all alone if you don't tell me what's bothering you, okay?" She grabbed one of the pizza slices and bit into the top where cheese was threatening to drip into the hand she held beneath to make sure she didn't spill grease all over Perrie's bed.

Perrie sighed and grabbed another chip, biting off it before nodding. "It's just... I'm a little stupid, okay? And like... it's not your problem to deal with, it's mine."

"Well, if something is bothering you it also affects my mood so it is my problem too," Jade told her while chewing on her food. "So of course I want to help you solve it."