I knew in the moment

"Your Henry's birth mother?"
I knew in that moment I was attracted to Regina Mills. I'd had girl crushes before but never like that, I knew in that moment that she would become a major part of my life and not only because she brought up my son.

It's been 3 years since I met Regina and I guess you could say she has made my life a living hell! She has tried to kill me, my parents, she's tried to take my job, my loved ones but I was still in love with her and why is that? Well despite the woman's flaws she is beautiful, amazing, sophisticated and a loyal woman. Oh god. I'm in love with Regina Mills.

Tonight is Henry's parents night which I find pointless. His teacher is my mother. Anyway Regina and I have been summoned to the school. "Henry's parents" my mom calls out from her class knowing that it's Regina and I that's sitting awkwardly in the corridor. We walk in and sit across from my mom. " So Emma, Regina Henry has made a lot of progress this year." Regina nods as my mother speaks and I barely listen as I get told this constantly. I look over too Regina, her pale face is rigid as she concentrates on the teachers every word. She looks so good, I just want to kiss her but she doesn't feel the same way. I wonder if I will ever be with Regina...of course I won't she's straight. I can't think that way though... Never lose hope.-"Emma?" My mother interrupts my train of thought, "yeah?" I say loudly, I'm still staring at Regina and she's now staring back and she's smiling. REGINA MILLS IS STARING AND SMILING AT ME? "Have you got any questions?" my mom asks timidly. I just shake my head, "okay then that's all for today then, I'll see you later Ems,good bye Regina"she says as she leads us out.

Both of us walk out towards the parking lot in silence, I really want to say something but I don't know how, I just have too count to three and then go for it. 1,2,3... "Coffee?" I blurt out, my voice shakes and it's obvious I'm nervous.Regina looks at me with confusion in her eyes, "what Miss Swan?" I just smile, I can do this I think to myself... "Would you like to go and get a coffee?" Regina chuckles sweetly, "of course, you should of just said." I realise that she's mocking me, "oh haha" I say as I give her arm a gentle shove. She just laughs at me as we walk to Granny's Diner at sunset.