Moving Day

I'm packing all my belongings with my mom by my side and Henry is packing with help from my dad, Henry doesn't have much as half of his belongings are already in Reginas house.

I start to pack sweaters when I hear my mum sniffle, " this is the only thing left from your childhood" she says. I walk over and look at my white blanket which has my name embroidered in purple. I put my arm around my mums shoulders, " I love you mom " I say quietly. She turns around and faces me and then she pulls me into a tight hug, " you will always be my baby girl" she says through tears. I take the blanket out of my mothers grasp I lift it towards my face the way I did when I was a child, I breath in its essence, the one I used to adore... "Keep it" I say as I extend my arm out towards the women who gave me life. She hesitates but I shove it into her hands. "I have memories from my childhood but you don't have anything from it, I want you to have it so that everyday you always have a part of my childhood. She wipes her eyes that are welling up with tears.

Everything's packed, my room and Henry's, we're ready to go but something is keeping me tethered to the spot. " I'm gonna miss you's" I say as I run over and bury my head on my dads shoulder and wrap my arms around both of my parents. I never thought it would be so hard to let go of them, I was only moving around the corner but it felt like I was being ripped apart from them. "We're going to miss you too princess" my dad says as he kisses the top of my head. He then wipes my watering eyes, "don't cry Em, we will see each other every day at work and you know that your always welcome around here" I nod feeling stupid at the fact that I showed weakness in front of my parents and my son.

"I'm gonna miss you grandma and grandpa" Henry says, my parents laugh at this as they don't even look old enough to be Henry's mum. I ruffle my sons hair, he looks up and smiles at me, this reassures me that everything will be alright. "We are going to miss you too Henry" my dad says as they both embrace Henry in a hug. "goodbye" I say before I leave the only place that has ever felt like home. The only place that I have ever felt loved. The only place that I have ever had a family.

Henry opens the door to the house and skips inside. "Hi honey" Henry says as she gives him a short hug. I come walking in next carrying heavy boxes that I am loading out of the car. "Hey roomie" Regina says in a captivating intonation. I place the box on the floor and I entwine her in my arms, never wanting to let go. I gently kiss her silky smooth lips. She smiles once we part "that was a nice hello" I nod in agreement, "you will get a hello like this everyday-if you want." She looks eager about this offer.
Once we have gathered all the boxes into the house we sort them all out. "Emma you don't have much of anything do you?" Regina says maliciously, "I have clothes and stuff" I say as I stare at my small variety of clothing. She nods her head at me, "yeah just not much, here" she says as she points to the wardrobe and all of my clothes disappear. Magic is useful at times." Go and look inside" she whispers. This confuses me, isn't the contents of the wardrobe the same as the boxes... I get up from the empty boxes and walk over to the wardrobe. I open it up and I'm shocked to find that it is filled with a lot more clothes than I had. "WOW" I shout, "I thought you could be doing with some more" I gently bite my bottom lip, "and you were right, thanks baby" I say as I quickly rummage through the beautiful garments that hang before me. "Seriously Gina, a pant suit? It's so you" I mutter through laughter. She shrugs her shoulders, "it might look better than jeans Miss Swan" I puff out my lips and I try to look cute (like Regina) she giggles at me and then puts her arms out and ushers me towards her "come here you" she says giggling sweetly as I am welcomed in her warm embrace. She passionately kisses me, she begins to nibble on my lower lip which gives her tongue entry. It starts to get really heated when I fall through an empty box... We both lie on the floor laughing. " I love you so much baby" she says in a kind voice. "I love you too" I reply as I peck her lightly on the cheek.