Just a little pregnant

"Emma!" Regina yells from the living room sofa as I stand scrubbing dishes. I sigh slightly and dry my hands before walking to my queens call. "Yes my love?" I say sweetly. She lays back on the couch in a slob like manner...not like Regina at all, more like actually. "I need food" she says in a monotone sort of voice. The first thought that runs through my head is "what's wrong with your legs?" But then I look at my wife who is carrying my baby, she's in pain and everyday she is only getting bigger... she does not take well to pregnancy. "What shall I get you honey?" I say with a sugar coated voice. Regina doesn't hesitate with her answer for a slight second. "Two spoons, a tub of ice cream and cuddles from my endearing wife" she says and then widely smiles at me. I can only smile back. I bend down and lightly kiss the side of her mouth. She holds onto my cheeks and deepens the kiss before releasing me.
We are out of ice cream so I have to go out to buy some which I really don't mind doing if it will make Regina happy. As I'm walking back I meet my one and only idiotic best friend. "What's cooking good looking!" He shouts in a cringe worthy voice across the street. I wave my hand at him and mutter a very simple "Hey" He crosses over and wraps his arm around my neck and holds me in a loose headlock. "August, mate please release me from your grip" I stutter with my head hanging over the rest of my body. He sniggers but does as I ask and let's me go. "What's up with you buddy?" He asks sincerely. I smile at him, although he jokes around with me a lot I know he really does care about me. "Oh nothing, I'm just stressing" I say as I run my fingers through my messy blonde hair. He places his hand on my back "Emma your wife is 6 month pregnant, you've gotta be there for her and support her." He says reassuringly. I smile "I know that and I am but there's no..." He interrupts "chemistry left?" He says. I shake my head "sex! We have not had sex in ages, all she wants to do is cuddle" he doubles over in a fit of laughter... "Em your such a guy" I lightly punch his arm and he laughs even more. "Come over for dinner later?" I say to him politely. "My parents will be there too" I add. He nods, "I think I will, thanks Emmy" he says. I nod my head, "no problem, be over at 6" I say as I start walking down the street, back to the house.

I sit on the sofa and Regina leans on me and cuddles in close to me. I kiss the top of her head. She eats the ice cream like a vacuum cleans floors. "Baby you should eat some of this before I finish it all" she says as she continues to eat. I half laugh. "It's okay honey, I don't mind." She looks up at me and smiles, "I love you Emma" she says, her big eyes bring me into a deep trance. "I love you too Gina" I reply with hesitation to my voice... I didn't mean to sound that way I just did and by the expression I was getting now from Regina she noticed too. "Emma what's wrong?" She demands fiercely. "Nothing Gina it's just" Reginas brows meet in the middle as
She scowls at me "just what? Cause I'm pregnant you don't find me attractive anymore is that it?" She asks. I shake my head, "no babe it's not at all that, it's just I miss" she interrupts yet again- "you miss what?" I sigh "I miss sex Gina okay! I miss us it's been 6 month and all we have done is cuddle" Regina stood up and made for the door. "Okay so I'm growing a baby and your sexually frustrated? She let out a huge sigh before leaving, walking up the stairs and slamming the bedroom door.
After my small dispute with Regina I started on dinner, knowing that my parents and August would be arriving in about 2 hours. I was no cook. Regina was amazing at all of the kitchen stuff but me? I could whip up something simple but nothing extravagant like Regina. I opened up the recipe book and seen it folded down on the page that showed the lasagne recipe. It didn't look too difficult and it was Reginas favourite. I got started and before I knew it I had it prepared and in the oven. It was half past 5 and Regina still hadn't left the bedroom. I walked up and into the bedroom. The room was dark and I could see her perfect silhouette on the bed. I walked over and wrapped my arm around her, I placed my hand on her bulging pregnant belly and I trace circles with my fingers. "Baby, it's time to get up, my parents and August will be here" she groaned and then flipped onto her back and looked up at me. "I'm still pissed at you" she says as she steps out of the bed and vacates the bathroom. The shower starts running before I can say another word.
"Emma!" My mom says as she embraces me tightly. My dad kisses my head and then August simply punches my arm. "Nice place you get here" he says as his eyes wander. He fixes on a picture of Regina and I sharing a blissful kiss on our wedding day. "Cute" he says before following my parents through to the living room. "Wears Regina?" My mom and dad ask simultaneously. I smile at them, "she'll be down in a minute, she's finishing getting ready. The three of them nod.
I show everyone to their seats when Regina and Henry walk down the stairs. "Grandma, Grandpa" my son yells as he runs into there embrace. I reach out my hand for Regina to take but she looks at it and simply walks past me. "Hello" she says as she hugs everyone. She then takes her seat at the table. I server dinner and then sit with my family and friend. "So how are you feeling?" My mom asks Regina in regards to the pregnancy. "I'm doing good, I'm just sore all the time but I'm not frustrated" Regina says as she draws her eyes off me. I roll my eyes in return. "Yeah mom she's doing great she's not giving out her pain at all" I say getting a dig back at her. "I've not been desperately wanting the pain to end though" Regina says. The emphasis on her words made my blood boil. "So how longs it been?" August asked as he ate. Regina looked at him confused "how longs what been?" She asked. "How longs it been since you too done the dirty?" My jaw dropped as did my parents and my son. Henry got up "I'm going to go to my room" he said as he left. "August I don't think that concerns you" Regina said sternly and my dad nodded "yeah I don't think I would want to know" he added. I couldn't contain myself... "6 long months! Since we conceived the baby to be precise!" I yelled. At this my own mothers jaw hit the floor. "Six months? Why? Surely that's not healthy for your relationship" she said with shock attacking her voice. "It's not mother hence the reason we aren't talking" I say as I stare daggers at Regina. "Why?" My mom asks, "it's natural well I don't know what it's like for two women but for a man and a pregnant women it's okay to have sex" Regina shrugs her shoulders. " what if it damages the baby" she says as she stares back at me. "It wouldn't" I say in a caring voice, I reach out and touch her arm. She places her hand on top of mine. "Okay I think it's time for use to go now" Regina says as she stands up and bustles towards the door, "can Henry stay with use, okay thanks, Henry! Your staying with your grandparents tonight!" She says without stopping for answers or a breath. My dads face was tense but my mother and August sat smiling. "That's the spirit go have sex!" August yelled as he got up from his seat.
Within 10 minutes they were gone and Regina was attacking my mouth with sweet kisses. My hands explored in her hair as hers lightly scratched my back. We made our way upstairs and climbed into bed. We definitely made up for six months sex free. After time had passed we lay draped over one another, gasping for breath. "Why didn't we do this a few month ago?" Regina says. I pant and shrug my shoulders before smothering my wife with more kisses. "I love you" I say as I run my hand through her hair. "I love you too" she replies. Our naked bodies mesh together into one, although now the bump takes up a lot of space too. "Honey we haven't discussed names" Regina says through her lack of breath. "If it's a boy David" I say "and a girl?" Regina adds, "Erin" I say quietly. I feel Regina smiling against my neck. "I like them both- a lot"
We fall asleep clutching onto each other tightly, never wanting to ever let go.