Welcome to the Queens chambers

"Okay, on the count of three we jump, all of us" I say as I grab hold of Reginas hand. "One, two" I take a deep breath and exhale loudly, feeling exasperated "three" I jump into the portal and grasp onto my family, holding onto them for the life of me. I feel everything start to spin and before I know it we land. I hit the ground with a crash and I lie there, I feel the warm sun on my arms and I hear birds singing in the distance. I sit up and see my wife sitting beside me smiling at her surroundings. "We're home." She says, I nod my head in agreement, of course to Henry and I this wasn't home but home is where the heart is and Regina has my heart.
"David" my mom shouts as she runs into my dads arms, "you're all here, everyone is here" my mum says to us all. "Yeah Snow, it's time to rule our kingdom" my dad replies. Regina raises her eyebrows "are yous forgetting something? You all stole my kingdom which is okay I'm over it but yous then had a child making her heir to the throne which means this Kingdom belongs to Emma and I" my mom stares at the ground. "No you're right Regina but for now until everything is normal and everyone is settled back to life here David and I are going to help, yous need us, Em hasn't ran a kingdom before so we are in this together" we all agree. We need each other
Luckily everyone had came out of the portal at the same place so it was easy enough to find people and speak. "OKAY EVERYONE WE KNOW YOUR HOMES ARE PROBABLY DESTROYED AND WE ARE GOING TO FIX THAT WE ARE GOING TO WORK TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITY! WE ARE GOING TO GO TO MY CASTLE AND WE ARE GOING TO BUILD FROM THERE. EVERYTHING WILL BE GOOD AGAIN" Regina shouts to everyone. Everyone stares at her, transfixed on her every word and mesmerised by the hope she had. Regina made her way to the front of the crowds and started leading the way, taking charge like the Queen she is. I knew that if anyone could lead everyone to safety and make everything better it would be Regina.
After what felt like years we finally arrived at Reginas castle. I was shocked at the size of it, I thought Reginas mansion was big but this was incredible. It's tall black turrets, the highest one piercing through the clouds. It's large front doors and the beautiful architecture blew me away, it was breath taking. Reginas hand held mine tightly, I looked at her and she smiled, a huge smile that I hadn't seen in so long. "Welcome home my Queen" she placed a delicate kiss upon my cheek before starting to walk up to the castle doors, home.
That night after we had got everyone settled in and prepared for the next few days of bustling around, building homes and recreating a new, happy village Regina and I went to our room or "the queens quarters". It had been a long day, too long. I was so tired and stressed from such a busy day, Regina looked at me and smiled sympathetically smiled, " I will go and draw you a bath my Queen" she said as she walked past me, stood in front of a mirror and removed her shiny robe, leaving her perfect body left bare and revealed. "Me?" I ask curiously as I walk up behind the brunette beauty and put my hands on her waist. "Oh I'm sorry my Queen, I meant us"
I lie in the beautiful marble bath tub, leaning on my wife's chest as she plays with strands of my hair, we soak in the bubbles and relax, trying to put our problems aside for a while. "Babe should we talk about Mary-Erin and how powerful her magic is?" I said. Regina sighed and wrapped her arms around me and held me close with her head leaning on my shoulder. "Yeah, we should stop pretending that it's not there because it is. Our daughter is a powerful sorcerer and she's 6" a tear escapes my eye when hearing Regina say this, my body is filled with fear and I start shaking. "Baby it's okay...I know who can help" I sit up and turn around at her words, "who? Surely if Gold couldn't help then no one can" I say as I move bubbles around in a nervous way. "Zelena. Gold couldn't help because he didn't truly want too but Zelena is her aunt, she can help us. She came here to try and find happiness so maybe she can find happiness in family" I nod my head, "yeah you're right, I will get my mom to send a letter using her bird friends" I say with a smile on my face. Regina giggles "oh come here" she says as she grabs my face and pulls me close causing the water to pour out of the sides. She kisses me roughly and her tongue dances in a perfect rhythm to mine. Our soaked bodies rub off each other's as Regina goes exploring with her tongue, teasing my breasts and making me moan. My hands tangle themselves in her brunette locks. Regina pulls away and bites her lip in a sexy and seductive way, bedroom? She whispers, I nod my head and climb out of the tub, grabbing Reginas hand and pulling her out behind me. Our bodies intertwine as she viciously pulls me in to a kiss and takes full charge, making me her vulnerable pet and her my dominant master. She pushes my dripping wet body onto the bed and I smile up at her. "What are you going to do to me my Queen" I say through whimpers. "Shut up." Regina says forcefully. "I'm in charge and you will not speak" Regina struts to the top of her bed and puts her hand on a loose brick. As if by magic the wall parts and reveals a dark room. Regina ignites a torch and inside is a lesbians dream. She disappears inside and returns wearing tight black lingerie, large black heels and holding a whip. "Your good little mayor is gone. Here in the enchanted forest I am the Queen and I am in charge" her voice sends shivers up my spine and I have to bite my lip so hard to avoid moans and screams.  "You have been a bad bad girl and you have to be punished. I think some discipline would do you good" she grabs my hand and pulls me up off of the bed. She grabs my face and kisses me hard. Making me moan with every lip bite. Regina strikes my ass with the whip which causes me to scream, the pain is good, it makes me want her even more. Regina keeps teasing and whipping me causing me to come on the spot. Her long fingers reach down in between my legs, she runs her cold fingers along my clit and my knees weaken. She licks her fingers and moans. "Mmmm you taste...amazing. Get on the bed. I'm hungry and you are going to feed me." I don't hesitate for a second. I lie down and Regina climbs on top of me, she kisses down my shivering body and then spreads my legs, giving her self entrance to do what she pleases with me. She slowly licks around and then begins lightly sucking on the skin causing me to moan. "Mmm my queen" I whimper, she then begins to rub me, finding a perfect rhythm that makes my hips buck in to the air. She pushes her fingers deep inside of me and pleasures me in ways she never has before, I hold onto the sheets and moan very loudly whilst Regina works her magic. Regina lifts herself up over me and breathes heavily, "baby that was amazing" I say as I try to catch my breath. Regina kisses me and then throws herself down on the bed next to me. She removed her tight lingerie and then lies next to me completely bare and natural. I wrap my arms around her body and hold her tight. "Goodnight Gina" I whisper as I kiss her cheek and hold my already sleeping wife.