Not too soon

I've been staying with Regina for about six month now and everything has been going great, of course we have stupid arguments but doesn't every couple?
Tonight Regina has arranged for my parents , Henry and I to go out for dinner. It was very sudden and short notice but I went along with it anyway.
"Gina, baby? I don't know what to wear" I shout through to the ensuite bathroom, Regina is bathing. "What?" She yells back. I huff and I opened the door so it sits ajar. "I don't know what to wear" I repeat. She giggles slightly. "Babe just come in" I do as I'm told but I do not feel comfortable with this. Okay I have seen everything there is too see but still... "You have that blue dress that I got you" Regina says as she stands up and points to the towel beside me. I pick it up and carefully pass it over to her, making sure I don't clumsily drop it in the tub that's filled with bubbly water. 
I'm ready to leave and so is Regina and Henry, I'm wearing the blue dress Regina suggested and of course Regina is wearing a little black dress because black is her colour. We get into my car and I drive us over to the restaurant.
"Hey" I say as I see my parents and Henry rushes into their arms too give them a hug. I hug both my parents and my father kisses my cheek. Regina pulls out my chair for me for a change and I sit. She sweetly pushes my chair in and then kisses my cheek lightly. There was something going on. She was acting really strange.
After dinner Regina orders a bottle of champagne. "Are we celebrating something?" I ask curiously but she just shakes her head, "nope, I like the bubbles" I nod at that knowing that her statement was true.
Regina stands up holding her glass of champagne in her hand. She clinks the side of her glass, "I would like to make an announcement" I smiled at her, I knew she was hiding something.
"Em the past 7 months with you have
been amazing, you and Henry are my life and I don't want to ever spend a day without you's. I love you more than I have ever loved anyone and when I'm with you, you just remove the pain from the past. After asking your parents and our sons permission for this I will now ask you...Emma Swan, will you marry me?"
My eyes fill up with tears although I am beaming from ear to ear. "YES YES YES OF COURSE I WILL" I scream as I run and jump into her arms. She brings a box out of her pocket and places a diamond ring carefully upon my finger. I hold her in a tight hug, " I love you Regina "I say before I kiss her lightly. My mum and dad walk over to Regina and they give her a hug." I never thought I would ever say this Regina but welcome to the family" Regina smiles and then wipes a tear away from the side of the cheek. "I am grateful to be a part of it" I hug my soon to be wife. "Are you okay?" Regina asks me as she carefully wipes my tear filled eyes. I nod at her "I've never been this happy in my life"
That night I cuddle in close to Regina as she holds me in her arms. "I love you so much Gina" I say with a sleepy voice. She kisses the top of my head and then runs her long fingers through my messy blonde curls, "I love you too baby" she whispers and I smile into the darkness. "Mrs and Mrs MillsSwan, Mrs and Mrs Swan-Mills." I say loud enough for Regina to hear, she laughs at me, "you are so cute my love, I love you " I look up and see her deep brown eyes through the light from the street lights outside."forever?" I say in a childish voice. "Until my lump of coal stops beating" she says remorsefully. I snarl at her "to me your heart is perfect" I say as I place my hand on her beating chest. "That's because your inside it" she says sweetly. I reach up and kiss her softly, I don't want to pull apart but my tiredness is eating me alive. "Good night dear" Regina says as she stops her lips from clashing with mine. "Gina?" I say before falling asleep, "mmm?" Regina says tiredly. "I can't believe we are getting married" she quietly giggles before she pulls me in closer so I can feel her heart beating. This is how I wanted life to be, I felt complete.