After math

Regina and I went away for our honey moon for two weeks. We took the scroll and drove over the town line with our suitcases packed. We arrived at the airport and booked a flight to the first plane that's leaving. Regina had never flew before so I wanted it to seem special. It was very spontaneous, so we were going to Portugal, the flight would be about 6 hours but it would be worth it. It was worth it. The two weeks passed by so fast. We had so much fun, just the two of us. It was great not having to worry about anything. In Storybrooke Regina and I were the two main authority leaders- sheriff and mayor, so it was good to take a break and just relax.

On the last night, Regina and I lay cuddled up together in our bed in the honeymoon suite. Our sun kissed bodies were intertwined as we lay there peacefully. "Babe?" I said quietly as I ran my fingers through my wife's hair. "Yeah" she replied in barely a whisper. I took a deep breath, "I want to have a baby" Regina propped herself up on her elbow. "Honey you know that two women can't have a baby together right?" I sort of felt insulted. "Honey I'm not that stupid, but surely with magic we might be able too or even if it comes to it we will get a doner" Regina smiled at me and then moved a strand of hair out of my face. "And who would be the doner?" I shrugged at this, " I dunno, August?" Regina shook her head at me... "He's your best friend that would just be strange and also I don't want our child to have possibilities of turning to wood" I laughed at her sarcastic remarks. "Why don't we speak to Gold about it when we're back" she adds in. I nod and she lies back down and snuggles in close to me. "Good night princess, I love you" she whispers. I grin and then kiss her head "I love you too my queen."

The plane journey back was rather fast. We left the hotel at 3 in the afternoon so by the time we got to the airport and waited to board the plane it was about 7. We bought dinner on the plane and then I wrapped my arm around Regina and we both fell asleep.

We were awoken by a flight attendant who was telling us to put our seatbelt on because we were landing.

We arrived at the airport in the early hours of the morning and then drove back to Storybrooke. We were both really tired but going home wasn't an option. By the time we arrived back it was 6.35am which meant Henry was to wake in 25 minutes. I used my old key to enter my parents house and I was then attacked by my mothers arms that wrapped around me in a tight hug. Regina then got the same. "Did I just here my Princess?" my dad says as he walks over and kisses my head. "We missed you both" my mom says sweetly. "So how was it? What did you's do?" My mom asks curiously. Regina and I look at each other and cringe slightly. "By that look I guess we don't want to know" my dad says. Regina and I nod and then head towards the stairs to see our son. Halfway up I start humming the song sex on the beach. Regina starts laughing hysterically. "Emma!" My dad yells obviously not wanting to hear that. "Sorry daddy" I say before we enter Henry's room.
We both sit at either side of our sons bed. "Henry" I whisper trying not to startle him. He looks so peaceful. He turns over. "Grandma just 5 more minutes" he murmurs into the pillow. Regina doesn't hesitate. She starts tickling him so that he is rolling around his bed laughing really loud with his legs kicking the air. "Grandma do I look like your grandma" she says. I laugh at this. "Honey your older than my mom." She wrinkles her nose at this. Henry catches his breath before sitting up and pulling us both into a tight squeeze. "Moms! I've missed use so much" I kiss the side of his head, "we missed you too kid"

Henry quickly gets ready for school and then, Henry and my parents gather in the living room with Regina and I so we can tell them our news.
"So what's up?" My mom asks us with curiosity in her voice. Regina and I look at each other and then she grabs my hand and gives it a light squeeze. "Regina and I want to have a baby together" a smile spreads across all of their faces "that's brilliant" my dad says as he crosses the room and embraces us both. Henry's smile turns into a look of confusion. "Moms I'm not stupid I know how babies are made, how are you's going to do this together exactly?" Regina laughs at him, she's been with Henry his whole life and him saying that was a sign that he was all grown up now. "That is exactly what your mom said when I proposed the baby suggestion, we are going to speak to Gold today in hope that he will know something and if not we will get a doner." I say, the three of them nod.
It's time for Henry to head out for school and my dad goes to the station to start work. My mom leaves to drop Neil off at play school so she can go to work too. Regina and I go to our house and instead of unpacking our cases we just climb into our bed and cuddle until we fall asleep.