Its Time

AN- I'm so sorry I'm taking a long time to update🙈 I've had a lot to do from school work, working on edits for my Instagram and staying up to date on my YouTube channel😝
Anyway this chapter is going to have POV -point of views... I hope use are enjoying it so far and please comment your ideas if there is anything you would like to happen! Thanks!

Reginas POV

I'm awoken by a pain that lurks in my stomach. My breathing feels heavy and then I realise... my water had broke. I turn to see Emma who is asleep beside me, her arm rests gently on my stomach. "Emma! Wake up, it's time!" I say as I shake her. Emma typically being Emma rolls over the opposite way. "Emma get up! The baby is coming!" I yell through the shooting pains that I am currently feeling. She quickly becomes alert and sits up, flying out of the bed like a rocket and running round to my side of the bed and helping me get to my feet. She grabbed the bag that we had ready for the time that I went into labour. Emma phoned her parents and her dad came to watch Henry whilst Mary Margaret accompanied us to the hospital. I was so nervous but my nerves were hidden by the thriving pain I was feeling. I sat in Emma's car and she drove like a maniac all the way to the hospital. "Emma slow down!" I said as I placed my hand on top of hers. She nodded and then reduced the speed that the car was going at, "not that I could of been caught or given into trouble, the towns two main authority figures are in this car" she says.
We arrive at the hospital and I am almost immediately carried off on a hospital bed with Emma and Mary Margaret walking along at the side.
"Okay Regina you are dialated 6 centimetres, you will be ready to go soon" Dr Whale says as he reads a file that he is holding. No one EVER told me how sore contractions were! Emma's hand must be in agonising pain at the pressure I am squeezing it at. "It's okay baby" Emma says as she rubs the side of my face with her thumb. I look up at her. "Do you want to do it then?" I say with a bad attitude.
I'm finally at 10 centimetres and I'm ready to give birth to the baby.
Dr Whale gets set up and then stands at the end of the bed. "I never thought I would ever find myself in this region of the Evil Queen" he says in a joking manner. "Oh shut up Whale or I swear I will destroy you!" I yell. Mary Margaret and Emma laugh quietly... not quiet enough. I glare at them both and they stand with a straight face. "Okay Regina on the count of three push!" Whale yells and then counts. I push and push not stopping. The pain is unreal and I feel like I can't do it anymore. "Regina one more push, you can do this" Emma says as she squeezed my hand. I nod, if I can take anyone's word, it's Emma's. "I can see the head!" Emma says as she looks over whales shoulder, Mary Margaret also looks and I lose all of my pride. I sigh extremely loud. "Regina child birth is a beautiful miracle, don't be embarrassed" Mary Margaret said as she touched my arm. Don't be embarrassed? I think she's watching me push a baby out of my private area. I felt uncomfortable with Emma looking never mind my mother in law.

An ear bursting cry, a small bundle that shrieks in a light pink blanket. My daughter. The wait was over and the pain was vanquished as soon as I seen her beautiful little face. Emma leans over my shoulder and stares at our angelic baby girl. She kisses my head and then lightly places a soft peck on her soft head. "Would you like to hold her?" I say to Emma.

Emma's POV

Regina hands over our little princess and I hold her in my arms. A tear escapes my eye as I look at how perfect she is. I guess it's natural for a parent to look at there newborn child and think they've never seen anything so perfect on their life. She is perfect, she creates the definition. She sweetly yawns, melting my heart and completing me. "How did we create something this perfect" I say to Regina who tiredly shrugs her shoulders and then mods. It's now 8 am and I knew Henry and my dad would be arriving within the hour. I look up at my mom who is staring with awe. "Mom, would you like to hold your grand daughter?" I say enthusiastically but quietly as I try not to wake my sleeping beauty or sleeping beauties as Regina had fell into a peaceful slumber as she stared at her baby girl. My mom nods and then I place our child in her arms. She smiles and holds her close. She places a kiss on her head and begins mumbling too her. I smile at them both.
It wasn't long until Henry and my dad arrived with my little brother who is 3. Regina woke up and my dad gave her a half hug "congratulations" he said. Henry watched his little sister, mesmerised by her every move. He took hold of her and sat on the chair next to Reginas bed. "Hi, I'm your big brother and I don't know your name yet beautiful because our mommys didn't tell me" he says as he looks up and glares at both Regina and I. Regina smiles, "Henry, David and little Neal this is Mary-Erin" she says. Neal looks up at me, "she my nephew Emmy?" I smile and ruffle his hair, "no buddy she's your niece, Henry's your nephew" I say as I look up and smile at my son who is giving me serious evil eyes. He hated the fact that his only Uncle was 12 years younger than him. My dad took hold of Mary-Erin and began rocking her in his arms. "Hello Mary-Erin, I'm your grandpa! Your my little Princess, so is your mommy. I am going to be your best friend baby" he whispers sweetly. We all smile at him. "Daddy I thought I was your best friend!" Neal says with a jealous tone. I smile. "Yeah dad! I thought I was your best friend" I add. My dad grimaces. "Grandpa am I not your best friend?" Henry asks. "Hey everyone I married him! I'm his best friend" my mom says. Regina shakes her head, "let's settle this the easy way, David I'm your best friend" she says. We all laugh. "I love you all but I have to say Mary-Erin and this little guy , are my best friends" my dad says as he points to my brother. I put on a fake puppy dog pout and he mouthed- "it's really you " to me. I smiled and quietly clapped my hands. Regina noticed and shook her head. "God I love you guys!" She says, "I never thought I could like use never mind love but I do, use are the best family in the world and wife" she added. Everyone laughed l. "We love you too Regina my dad said as he handed Mary-Erin over and patted my wife's head like she was a dog. I shook my head and walked over and kissed my wife, "I'm so proud of you Gina"  she shakes her petite head, "I couldn't of got through it without you"