A Better Life

"Good morning my love" I say as I roll over in my bed and lock eyes with my beautiful wife, "morning Em" Regina says as she kisses the top of my nose ever so softly. "And good morning Mary-Erin" Regina says as she lightly ruffles a bundle of blanket that was in the middle of us both. "Morning momma's" she says as her blonde head pops out of the top of the bed in between us both. I wrap my arms around my wife and daughter, "how are you today my love" I say as I place a small kiss on top of her vibrant hair that reminds me so much of a younger version of myself. I gaze into her sparking green eyes as she looks up at me with a smile. "I want to be more magical, like you and mommy"  Regina smiles at her, "soon princess, it will take time" Mary-Erin nods her petite head, "okay mommy" she says in her cute little voice as she climbs out of bed. "Where are you going sweetie?" I say as I move my legs to let her exit. "To see my brother" she says and follows it with "HENRY WANNA PLAY". I laugh and lie back down on the bed. Regina takes hold of my hand, her slender fingers intertwine with mine. I stare at her and she bites her bottom lip in a seductive way before looking my body up and down. "Babe the kids are downstairs" I say with a smile plastered on my face, "then we are just going to have to be quiet then won't we" Regina says as she straddles me and pins my arms above my head. She forcefully starts kissing me and I let her take full control. "So my Queen what do you want to do with me" I whisper into her ear as she ferociously kisses my neck... "MOMMYS" Regina lifts her head and rolls her eyes "yeah babe" she shouts back, "I WANT SOMETHING TO EAT" Regina sighs and places her head on my chest "yeah so did I" she whispers, I giggle and kiss her cheek "it's okay baby girl, we will continue this later" I say as I carefully move my wife from me and climb out of bed "I'm coming Mary-Erin" I wrap my robe around me and go, starting my busy, unpredictable day
"Morning guys" I say as I squeeze my sons hand. "Good morning Mrs Swan-Mills" Brandon says as he stands up from the table and pulls out a chair for me. I smile at my sons love, "thank you sweetie and please call me Emma" Henry pours me hot chocolate from a jug, we both look at each other in the eyes "hot chocolate and cinnamon" we both say and then laugh. He hands me the mug with the piping hot heaven inside. "Ive never seen those two put together, interesting" Brandon says to us both. "Yeah it's sort of a family tradition"Henry says as he sits down next to Brandon and places a hand on his. "Not a family tradition because I think it's disgusting, it's just both of you being weird" Regina says as she enters the kitchen in a tight black skirt and a blue shirt which is buttoned down low enough to reveal just enough cleavage to make my eyes pop out. "Yeah me too mommy, I don't like it because I am a Queen and a bit more refined" Mary-Erin says as she drinks her orange juice with her pinky fingers pointed. We all laugh at her, "she gets more and more like you mom everyday" Henry says with a smile on his face. "Well of course she does, she's my little girl" Regina says as she smiles at our daughter. "So moms what are yous doing tonight?" Henry asks curiously, Regina and I look at each other and remember our failed sex attempt. "Uh nothing, why?" I say with a smile on my face. "Well you are now, moms after everything recently with Mary-Erin you both need to go out, have fun, so Brandon and I will look after trouble and go have fun, we've spoke to grandma, grandpa and August and they are all going to go out with you tonight for some drinks because it's long overdue" we both smile at our son and then hug him, "Henry you are the best, thanks" I say as I kiss his cheek.
I go upstairs to get ready for work, I quickly shower and then throw on a casual shirt, jeans and my red leather jacket that I wear everyday. I grab my badge, my gun and I head downstairs. Ashley had picked Mary-Erin up for school as her daughter Alex and Mary-Erin were friends despite the age gap. Henry and Brandon leave so Henry could show him the town and tell him all the different stories of the people of Storybrooke. As for Regina and I, well we left for work together hand in hand, I dropped her off at the town hall in my yellow bug and then I drove to the police station were I was awaited by bundles of paper work that I was prepared to bury myself in.
"EM QUICK THERES AN EMERGENCY" my dad yells frantically as he runs into the station after patrolling the streets. I quickly run to his side "what's up?" I say with a slight fear in my voice. "A portal has been opened in the school. Everyone's been dragged in" my eyes widen at my fathers words, "where is it going to?" He smiles..."home" I look at him confused "dad what are you saying?" He looks at me with a serious look on his face, "Em we can't stay here forever, it's time" I shake my head "wait I need to find my family, I'm not going through that portal without my wife and my daughter and my son." My dad bows his head "Em Mary-Erin was the one who opened the portal and got sucked in, your mom jumped through to get her and Neal followed. Our family is through there, half of the town is, we have to go Em" I nod my head..."okay"
"GINA! GINA COME ON WE HAVE TO GO" I yell as I approach my wife in the Mayors office. "I've heard already, gather everyone and find Henry and Brandon. Brandon might not want to go so Henry might be reluctant to stay" Regina says as she places her head in her hands."Baby it's okay, we have to get everyone through and then get our family together, I have all our belongings that we need, keepsakes...your fathers coffin nothing will be left behind" I say as I hold my wife tightly in my arms.

Henry's POV
"Brandon I know you don't want to do this but we can do it together, you can have a family with us, you can be a Prince and we can live a fairytale life together" I say as I hold the love of my life tightly by the shoulders, I know I have to go whether Brandon does or not but it's saying goodbye that will be difficult. "Hen I'm not leaving you. I have no family, I only have you so I'm coming with you, always. I love you" I hold his face and passionately kiss him "I love you too"

Emma's POV
I hold my wife's hand and my son stands at my side holding onto his love. My dad stands behind us making sure we are okay. Every Storybrooke resident is through other than us, it's time. I have t spent my life there the way everyone else has but it's okay I'll go and adjust to a new life. I can do anything as long as I have my Queen by my side.

Authors note// I am sorry that I haven't updated in 6 month, I am currently in the process of publishing my book and I haven't had time to update, this is really bad but I tried😂