Hurting and smiles

Tonight Regina, Henry, my parents and I are going out for dinner to celebrate the fact that Regina is pregnant. I was towel drying my hair slightly when I turned to see Regina staring at her stomach in the mirror, carefully examining it with her hands and eyes. I walked up behind her wearing only my underwear (I was freezing!) I wrapped my arms around her waist and I also placed my hands on her stomach. She jumped as my cold hands pressed on her warm, smooth skin. "Em I'm going to get fat" she says loudly, I laugh at my adorable wife. "Babe that's part of pregnancy" I say as I kiss her bare shoulder. "What if I never lose the baby weight?" She adds, I smile over her shoulder. "You will, do I look like I gave birth to Henry?" She smirks a lot at that. "No...you look hot" I uncontrollably laugh at this. "Did my wife who always speaks proper just call me hot as in not the temperature!" I yell. At that moment I hear a loud thud on the bedroom door. "Moms I'm still here you know! I don't want to here that!" Henry yells as he passes by the bedroom. We both laugh at this. I turn away and walk towards my dress that is hanging on the side of the wardrobe. "Yeah definitely hot" Regina mutters, I turn around and see her staring at my ass through the mirror. I look over my shoulder and wink at her cheekily.
Within an hour we are both ready to go. We sit in the car and head out to the restaurant. Henry won't look us straight in the face after he heard our conversation through the door. "Henry your mother and I were not having sex" Regina says, I could tell she was getting fed up of the typical teenage eye rolling and muttering under his breath. "Yeah but still it's weird" Henry says. I look at him in the rear view mirror, "what's weird Henry? I thought you supported your mom and I?" I said with a tone of annoyance. He huffed. "Well what if I'm not?" He said stubbornly. Regina bowed her head into her arm that was leaning on the window. "We will discuss this later Henry, for your grand parents sake at least pretend your in a good mood!" I say as I place my hand on Reginas knee reassuring her that it was okay. She placed her hand on top and then looked up and lightly smiled. I knew what Henry has said had hurt her. It had hurt me... I just don't know what was getting into my innocent little boy.
We ate dinner in an awkward silence with my parents occasionally bringing up something as simple as the weather to try and get us into conversation. "So have use thought of any names?" My mom asked rather enthusiastically, Regina who had barely spoken since the car journey just shrugged her shoulders. I wrapped my arm around her and she closed the gap between our sides and snuggled close to me. "Mom Reginas only two weeks pregnant, we haven't even discussed names." I say as I kiss the top of my wife's head. She smiles weakly up at me.
Dinner was short but still too long. Henry didn't try and hide his awful mood he stayed staring with a dull look on his face and sighing at everything Regina and I said. We got in the car and he put his earphones in too block us out.
"Go into the living room" I say to Henry as we get to the house and he heads straight for his bedroom. He walks in and sits slouching down- he knows his mom hates it. "What is going on with you!" I yell as I slam the door to the living room startling both Regina and Henry and making them jump. Henry shrugs his shoulders. "I just don't know anymore moms okay!" He screams at us both. Regina rolls her eyes. "Henry Daniel Mills, you are going to tell us what is going on in that head of yours! Why are you rebelling against both of us  when we do everything for you! I don't care if your not happy for your mother and I because we are both happy, we are married and we're having a baby together. We asked you ages ago if you were okay with this and you gave us your full consent. God I'm meant to be the one having mood swings I'm the pregnant one!" Regina yelled not stopping once to breath. I looked at Henry and seen his eyes filling with tears. "Henry what's wrong with you?" I ask, I don't shout I talk to him sincerely. "I can't say incase you hate me" he says. Regina laughs. "Henry your our baby we could never hate you." Regina says as she places her hand on his bony knee. "Tell us Henry" I say as I sit down on the floor next to them both. He nods at us and then takes a deep breath, " I'm gay" he says shortly. Regina smiles at me and then cutely laughs and wraps her arms around our son. "Hen why would we hate you when we're gay" I say as I grab my sons hand and squeeze it tight. Henry wipes a tear from his eye. "I just thought you would of been ashamed of me, so I've been playing up and acting all homophobic to see if it changed me" I sat up next to my family and pulled Henry into a really tight hug. "You are who you are and why would we be ashamed when your mother and I are gayer than pride" I say making him laugh. "I love you guys" Henry says as he embraces us both. I see a happy tear running down Reginas face and I wipe it away with my hand. "We love you too kid" I say as I ruffle his brown hair.

AN- I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been really busy!