Chapter 12. Domino's Pizza Is Magical

After the show, the guys invited me to go out with them to dinner. I, of course, said yes. We were walking to the small Domino's Pizza by the place where they had their show. 

"You're telling me that you haven't had Domino's ever?" I asked disbelievingly to Aaron. He shook his head, shrugging. 

"What's the big deal? It's just pizza." Carter said from the back. I stopped walking and turned on my heel to face him. 

"Just pizza?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at him. He shrugged like Aaron did. 

I reached forward and grabbed his arm, dragging him the rest of the way to the Domino's. Throwing the door open, I dragged Carter behind me with the guys following me. 

"Welcome to Domino's. What can I get you guys?" the cashier asked, smiling at me.

"One large cheese pizza and one large pepporoni pizza." I ordered. 

"Would you all like drinks?"

"Um, sure." I said, shrugging. 

"Your total will be $63.74." the cashier said. Cameron came up next to me, pulling out his wallet. 

"Cam, I can pay for this." I said, trying to stop him. 

"So can I." he replied, pulling out his credit card. 

"Cameron-"

"No, Anna. I'm paying." Cameron said, ending the argument and placing his card on the counter.

 All the guys 'oh'ed behind him, making me roll my eyes at them. The cashier swiped his card, then handed it back to him. 

She handed us our table number and we found a booth to sit at. All the guys quickly got in, leaving me and Cameron to be standing outside of the booth. 

"Well, looks like you two will be sitting together." Nash teased, wiggling his eyebrows. I fought the urge to pick up his drink and throw it in his face. 

"C'mon. Let's sit over here." Cameron said, leading me to a table on the other side of the pizza place. 

We sat down, facing each other. I put my coat on the back of my chair, along with my purse. As I turned back, I saw Cameron looking at me with a smile on his face.

"What?" I asked, placing my elbows on the table.

"Nothing." he said, shaking his head.

"Cameron, tell me." I said, reaching over the table and hitting his arm. 

I pulled my hand away, but he grabbed it, making us hold hands on the table. I could feel the guys looking over at us, so I pulled my hand back. Cam looked a little taken aback, but the pizza arrived at the booth where the guys were.

"I'll go get the pizza for us." he said, standing up.

"Two slices of cheese, please." I said as he started walking away. I sighed as he made it to the table and started talking to the guys. I pulled my phone out and saw Bella had texted me. 

Bella: HAVE YOU AND CAM HOOKED UP YET?! PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE!!!!

Anna: No, Bella. We haven't. What makes you ask me that lol.

Bella: Oh, so you haven't seen the photos yet.......

Anna: What photos? 

Bella: These --three attachments of photos--

One of the photo Bella had sent me was me and Cameron standing next to each other onstage, like right next to each other, and we were smiling at each other. 

The next one was a picture of me singing with Shawn, looking over at Cameron, who was looking back at me with a smile on his face. 

The third one was of us sitting on the stage, facing each other and we looked like we were about to kiss. The third one was at the ending of the show when I was talking to Cameron on stage for about two minutes and he asked me to keep a secret. 

We were both sort of smiling at each other when he leaned in to whisper in my ear. All he told me was that Nash had accidentally FaceTimed his mom while he was in the bathroom, and they had a conversation for about two minutes. 

I smiled at the story as I heard Cameron coming back. I clicked my phone off and set it face down on the table. 

"Here you are, m'lady." he said in a horrible British accent as he set my plate down in front of me. 

"Thank you, kind sir." I replied in the same accent as him. He chuckled and sat down in his seat. "So what were you and the guys talking about over there?" I pointed slightly to the booth as I took a sip of my Sunkist. 

"Um, random stuff." he said, taking a bite of his pizza.

"Sure." I said, dragging out the 'r'. Cameron gave me a look that said 'what? We did'. 

"Anna, I'm telling you the truth!" he exclaimed after chewing his pizza. 

I smirked, sipping my drink. I kept some of the soda in my mouth, spitting it out at Cameron a few seconds later. He scooted his chair back, his eyes widened. 

I laughed as he stood up, placing his pizza on his plate. He slowly walked over to me, his arms out like he was going to hug me. 

Code Cameron! Code Cameron! Hug him! I thought as he leaned in more. Cameron wrapped his arms around me, making me laugh for some reason. I felt myself being lifted out of the chair.

"Cameron!" I exclaimed, laughing and feeling my heels slip off. He pulled me over his shoulder and started spinning around in circles. "Cameron, put me down!" He stopped spinning after about a minute, letting me down. 

When my bare feet finally touched the floor, I was about an inch away from his body. I looked up at his eyes, then to his lips, then back to his eyes. I felt the tension build between us as we both started to lean in, Cameron ducking a little because of the height difference. 

Our lips finally touched and I felt Cameron's hands go onto my cheeks, pulling me closer to him. I moved my arms around his neck, earning some whistles from the guys. Cameron and I pulled away, remembering that they were here.

"Looks like they aren't hungry for just pizza." Taylor joked. I glared over at him as the other guys laughed. They went back to eating their pizza and I turned my head back to Cameron. 

"So... I think we're a little past the line of best friends, aren't we?" I said, smiling a little. He smiled back and nodded.

"At this point, you're not really my best friend. You're like my girlfriend now." he said. 

"Cam, if you think I'm going to be your girlfriend before we've had our first date then you are mistaken." I said, laughing and walking back to my seat.

"This is kind of like a date." Cameron said, sitting down in his seat. 

"But you didn't ask me here, we came here with eight other guys. Plus, we were kind of forced to sit here together." I pointed out. He leaned back in his seat, sighing. 

"You're going to really make me ask you out so then I can ask you to be my girlfriend?" he asked, leaning forward again. I nodded my head while taking another bite of my pizza. (A/N: My mouth is watering right now thinking of eating Domino's Pizza.) 

"Let's hear it, Dallas." I said, smiling. He looked at me for a few seconds, then stood up.

"Anna Booths, will you go out on a date with me?" he asked, loud enough for the guys to hear. I smiled, giggling.

"Yes I will." I said, tiliting my head up at him. He smiled and leaned in close to my face for a kiss. I stopped him, putting a hand on his mouth and pushing him back a little. "Not right now." He sighed and sat back down. 

I was going on a date with Cameron Dallas. 

Oh boy.