Chapter 4:

"Jacob said that he will come to the wedding."
"Great, Travis doesn't have that many groomsmen and we would love to have it an equal number." My eyes widened.
"He's supposed to be a groomsmen?"
"Oh my gosh! I forgot to tell you, I'm so sorry, do you think he will, even though he doesn't really know anyone?" I nodded and texted him.
"He said he can, he just wants to know what color tie." 

"Red." I nodded and texted it to him.
"Is my dress red?" My cousin smiled "I'm guessing that's a yes."
"Yes, sit here and I'll get it." I sat down on her couch. She came back with a dress bag. She opened it up to reveal a beautiful red dress with a sweetheart neckline.
"Oh my god! It's beautiful!" She handed it to me.

"Try it on." I went into the bathroom and put it on. I came out and her jaw dropped. "I think you will look better than me on my wedding day." She joked. "Spin around." She twirled her finger as I spun around.
"I love it, I think the maid of honor should always look better then the others, no offense to the others." We laughed and I started back to the bathroom. "Dakota, I think I should take a picture of you in the dress and you can show Jacob." I shook my head. "No I want him to be surprised." She smiled and I went and changed.
~~~~~~~~
"You may kiss the bride." The minister said as my cousin Evelyn and her fiancé Travis became husband and wife. Her wedding was sweet. We got to the cocktail hour and Jacob finally got to see me.
"Wow. You look beautiful!" He hugged me. "And you look very handsome." I kissed him on his cheek.
When the cocktail hour was over with, the reception started. Time passed and I had to give a speech as the maid of honor.

"Evelyn, you are going to make one great wife. You have been through so much, but Travis has been there the whole time, now he will for the rest of you're life." She started tearing up. "I remember when we were little, we would always argue who would get a better husband, but Evelyn, you won. I hope that he treats you like he has been for the past years. Remember, he's always there for you." I started tearing up and handed the microphone to the best man.

I sat down next to Jacob.
"That was sweet." He hugged me. The food started coming out and we ate and Evelyn came over to our table.
"That was a great speech." I stood up and hugged her. "Thank you."
"So is this Jacob?" I nodded and Jacob stood up. "Congratulations." He hugged her and did a man hug with Travis. "Are you treating Dakota right? Like a gentleman?" Evelyn asked him.
"Yes I am." He put arm around my waist. "Good, now why don't you and Travis go talk." Evelyn said as Travis a Jacob walked away. "He seems like a good guy." I smiled. "You know what's funny, is that I have a friend named Travis ." She laughed. "He's probably not as good as my Travis." I laughed. "He definitely isn't."

"Well, I have to go, have fun." She hugged me and went to look for Travis. The rest of the wedding was fun, when it was time for Evelyn to throw the bouquet, I didn't take part of it. The cake was delicious. I smeared cake on Jacob's face, so it was definitely fun.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
EVELYN AND TRAVIS ARE NOT MY CHARACTERS!
They belong to rosieposie09 
PLEASE READ HER STORY!
It's how Evelyn and Travis came to be. (He's not my Travis, I know it's confusing) sorry for taking so long
Please

Vote
💬Comment
💖Follow

~Michela💐