Chapter 11:

I put on my clothes that I had on yesterday and went into the living room. I sat next to Dylan, I know surprising.
"It's nice Addison and Travis went on a full day date." I said as Jacob sat next to me. "It is, but you and Kyra think he's going to propose, right?" Sage asked. "I'm positive, all the hints, the ring." I said fixing my shorts. "You're right though." Jacob said.

It was a long 2 hours before we came up with something to do. "Let's go kayaking, I found a small place near where the dock boats." Ryan suggest.
"Sure." I said, and he took out his phone and called the kayaking place. Just as he did, my phone got a FaceTime call. It was Evelyn. "Hey." I got up and walked into the hallway.
"Hey, I just wanted to tell you were I am." She waved on the camera, to probably someone behind me. "Hi Jacob! How are you?" She asked. "Good, how about you?" She put a thumbs up. "Well, as you were saying." I reminded her, just as Jacob walked by me and slapped my ass. "Jacob!" I yelled. "I'll call you back, sorry." I hung up and ran after him. I caught up to him and hit him in the back. I turned around to run, but he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Help! I've been captured!" I yelled.

He carried me into the living room and put me on the couch. When I got comfortable, Ryan told us that we can only go tomorrow. "Ok, we can just go swimming." I said. "At night!" Hailey said excitedly. "Ok, I'm going to the grocery store, anyone want to come?" I asked standing up.

"I'll go." Jacob said. I nodded and grabbed my phone and went into the kitchen and found the car keys. "Do you want to drive?" I asked and he nodded. I tossed him the keys and we left. "I bet you people will look at us and then the car we have and wonder, why do you have that?" Jacob shrugged. "Probably not, I think you're the only one that thinks that." He chuckled. My phone started ringing and I picked it up. "Hey." I said putting it on speaker. "Hey, I wanted to tell you that I'm in London!" My eyes widened. "Oh my god! That's amazing, are you with Travis?" I asked Evelyn. "Yes, where are you?"
"In West Palm, with my friends. I'm on my way to the grocery store, with Jacob." I replied. "Cool, well I'll call you later, bye!" She said happily. "Bye." I hung up and put my phone away.

We finally got to the grocery store and we got the things we needed. Of course we messed around and chased each other. That's just who we are.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Sorry I haven't updated, school has been crazy and I've had a lot of tennis matches. Hope you liked it😊 please

Vote
💬 Comment
💖 Follow

~ Michela💐