Chapter 16:

"I won!" I mumbled through the marshmallows in my mouth. Me and Jacob did the chubby bunny challenge.
"No, I think I did." Jacob said after spitting out the marshmallows. "Nope. I won, you lost, deal with it." I said standing up. "Nope, I can't deal with it." He stood up and picked me up. "Sore loser." I said wrapping my legs around his waist. He leaned in and kissed me, then stopped. "Wait one second." He said setting me down. He left the room. I sat on his bed fumbling with my fingers. Once he came back, he had plastic wrap. "What's that-" I was cut off. "You'll see." He smirked. He gestured for me to stand up, and I did. He started wrapping me in plastic wrap. "What's this for?" I asked. "Just something." He kept going and he finally finished. I was wrapped in plastic wrap from my ankles to my shoulders. "Seriously Jacob, what is this for?" I asked trying to balance myself. "You'll see." He picked me up bridal style and carefully carried me into his sisters room.

"Hi Lily." I said as Jacob set me down. I balanced myself out and looked at Lily. She smiled. "Jacob, can I tickle her now?" She looked at her brother. My eyes widened and he nodded. She ran towards me and started tickling me. "Oh my god! Stop!" I said through my laughing. "Please stop!" I yelled. "Jacob told me to do this!" She yelled and ran out of the room and downstairs. I look at Jacob. "Really?" I asked. "Yup, I'll get you out."

He picked me up off the floor and brought me back into his room. He put me on the floor and looked for scissors. Once he found them, he set me free of that plastic wrap death trap. I got up from the floor and grabbed my phone. I said goodbye and went home.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ 
Shorter than usual, but I hope you liked it😊 please

Vote
💬 Comment
💖 Follow

~ Michela💐