Chapter 14

"You're aunt is a weirdo." Sage said to Ryan. "Oh, I know." He raised his eyebrows. "What are we doing today?" I asked. "We can't go kayaking, but we can just go swimming." Ryan responded. "Ok." I grabbed my phone and got up. I went inside, and sat on the couch. My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID. It was Evelyn. "Hey." I said, holding my phone up to my ear. "Hey, how are you?" She asked. "Great, how about you?"

"Awesome, I'm having a lot of f-" She got cut off. "Stop Travis!" She said through her laughing. "I'm going to go now, bye." I said, letting them have there fun. I hung up and set my phone down on the coffee table. I heard someone come up behind me. "Hey beautiful."Jacob said in my ear. "Hey." I turned towards him. His face was inches from mine. He started leaning in, but was stopped. "Jacob getting fancy." Dylan said walking passed us. "Dylan you better shut up, because like I said before, I'll cut you're dick off." Georgia said walking into the living room.

"Damn Georgia." Jacob said turning around. "Yeah, don't let me do it to both of you." She rolled her eyes. "Ok, calm down, someday we both need it." Jacob said. I started laughing and Georgia went outside. "I'm going to stay away from her, very far away from her." Dylan said, going into the kitchen.
"Georgia has been really weird lately, I'm going to talk to her." I said getting up and going outside.

"Hey Georgia, can I talk to you?" I asked. "Sure." I sat next to her. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Kind of, I just really just want to hang out with you and the girls, no the guys." I nodded. "Then we can, let's go get lunch, then get our nails done." She nodded. "Well, I know Addison can't, because it's not good for when you're pregnant." She nodded. "Then let's go." We got up and went inside. We got all the girls to come, except Addison because she wanted to be with Travis.
We had a fun day.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
No much in this chapter. Hope you liked it😊 please

Vote
💬 Comment
💖 Follow

~ Michela💐