Chapter 5:

"Oh shut up, you love me." I shook my head. "Nope, I hate you." I laughed and hung up on Ryan.
"Ryan is so weird." I rolled my eyes. "Oh, what college are you going to?" Georgia said sitting up.
"I'm just going to nursing school, how about you?"
"I'm going to Northwest College, in Beaverton." I nodded.
"Then you'll be able to cut my hair." We laughed.

"So how was the wedding?"
"It was nice, I love my bridesmaid dress." She smiled. "Can I see it?" I nodded. I went into my bathroom and put it on. I came out and her jaw dropped. "You look stunning in that dress!" She came up to me and felt the fabric. I feel like I'm trying to get approval on 'Say Yes To The Dress'

"Well, I'm going to change." I changed back into my clothes. Georgia left my house and went home.
~~~~~~~~
"Shit, shit, shit, shit!" I turned into Starbucks and parked my Jeep.
I ran inside and ordered a caramel mocha frappe.
I saw Addison but I didn't bother saying hi. I quickly grabbed my drink and went outside. I got in my car and started to drive back home.
When I got home, I saw Jacob there waiting for me. I got out of my car and walked up to him.
"Hey, what are you doing here?"
"Addison texted me and said you where at Starbucks. Are you ok?" I nodded. 
"Are you sure?" I nodded. "Yes, I'm perfectly fine, I just wanted some Starbucks." I nodded and went home.
~~~~~~~~
"I fucking hate planes! Fuck planes!"
Kyra said grabbing onto me.
"Calm down. Just listen to music and you'll be fine." She nodded and did what I told her.
I feel asleep on the plane and when I woke up Kyra had a big smile on her face.
"We are finally getting off the plane." I nodded and grabbed my things and stood up.
Once we got off the plane we grabbed our luggages and got picked up by a bus and they dropped us off at a car rental place.
"What kind of rental did you get?" Nate asked. "You'll see." I smiled and went inside the building. They gave me the keys after I did paper work and I found the car.
"This is the car." We all stood in front of a Tahoe.
"I was expecting a BMW, but I guess this will work." Ryan shrugged. "Well, there's twelve of us, how the hell would we fit in one?" I crossed my arms.
"True." We all some how fit in and I drove to the house.
"Where are the keys?" I reached down and lifted up the welcome mat and there where the keys.
I opened the house and we al went in and picked our rooms. I shared a room with Sage.
"Ugh. I need to go and relax." I said laying down on my bed.
"Well, I think we should get much first." Sage said putting her things down.
We went to get lunch and then went grocery shopping. When we came back we were all exhausted. We just watched a movie until dinner. We cooked hamburgers and I have to say, Adam is a good griller.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
That picture up there is a picture of when I left West Palm, Florida last year. Hope you liked it😊 please

Vote
💬 Comment 
💖 Follow

~ Michela💐