Chapter 6:

I slowly got into the jacuzzi and sat next to Jacob. "This a great." I leaned onto Jacob. We spent half our day in the pool and when it was lunch time we got dressed to go out.

"Dakota, can I tell you something?" I turned to Georgia and nodded. "I'm gay." My eyes widened. "Seriously? Like I don't have anything against it but, seriously?" She nodded. "Does Nate know?" She nodded. Dylan walked into the room and I think he over heard us talking. "Finally came out of the closet?" She rolled her eyes. "I will personally cut you're dick off is you keep talking." His eyes widened, knowing she wasn't joking. He started walking away slowly. "Kyra! Let's make babies now before Georgia cuts my dick off!" He said going into the kitchen where Kyra was. She looked like she had no idea what he was saying.
"Well, that just happened." We laughed and we all went out to lunch. Georgia told everyone else that she is gay.
"So, no one is freaked out?" Everyone shook their heads. "We don't care if you're gay or not, you're still the same Georgia." She smiled.
~~~~~~~~
"I'm craving cookies so much, right now." Addison said grabbing pre-made cookie dough. "Me too." I said as I smiled.

"Oo, cake!" Addison ran over to a frozen section to look at cake. "I'm worried about her, she's been eating a lot lately." I said pushing the cart into the same isle. "Me too, I think she's on her period." I agreed with Kyra.
"Addison, are you having you're cranberry waterfall?" I said putting the cake back. "No, actually now that I think about it, I missed my period." Her eyes widened and she ran into another isle. I shrugged it off and looked for Kyra. We checked out and went back to the house. Addison dragged us girls into her room. "I think I know why I'm craving cake and cookies." She fumbled with her fingers. "I think I'm pregnant." She looked down. We where all shocked. "Addison," I sat down next to her. "Why would you think that?" She shook her head. "I don't know, I'm not sad about it at all, it's the hormones!" She started crying.

"Let's go get you a pregnancy test and we can see." She nodded and whipped away her tears. "I already have one." She got up and went inside her purse. She pulled out a pregnancy test and went to the bathroom. We waited outside. I heard her do a little bit of a happy cry, but I didn't know what to expect. She came out, with her hands behind her back.
"Guys, I'm pregnant!" We squealed, and hugged her. "Go tell Travis!" We shooed her away.

We went into the living room with the guys and waited. I heard Travis, run down the stairs, with Addison.
"She's pregnant!" Travis screamed and hugged Addison.
"Oh my god! Really?" Dylan asked, standing up.
"Yup." Addison replied.
We all talked about it. "So are you going to get an ultrasound soon?" She nodded. We watched What to Expect When You're Expecting, I picked it just for Addison.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ 
Did you like what I did😉 hope you liked it please

Vote
💬 Comment
💖 Follow

~ Michela💐