Chapter 19:

"I'm so happy we could all hang out." I said as I French braided Sages hair "I can't believe we have a week left before college starts." Hailey said. "I'm just happy we're done with high school." I said chuckling. "Me too. So what are we doing anyways?" Kyra asked. "Let's just have fun, like," I paused. "Like the cookie challenge and other challenges." I suggested. "Ok, let's do all of the ones we can think of." Hailey said. We started off doing the try not to laugh challenge and went on. We had fun.
~~~~~~~~
"Ok, so you've never seen the movie Ouija?" I asked Evelyn. "No! I said this before!" She replied. "Ok, you don't need to get mad." I stood up and went to my room and grabbed my computer. "Let's watch it." I said sitting on the floor. "Ok." She groaned and sat next to me. I put it on and she freaked out most of the time.

Then we watched more movies, scary movies to be exact. Evelyn actually screamed and ran into my room because she was so scared. We went to Starbucks and Target. We joked around in Target and played a big game of hid-and-seek, inside Target. It was fun.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ 
I've been super busy, especially with spirit week, homework and tennis.
Hope you liked it😊 please

Vote
💬 Comment
💖 Follow

~ Michela💐