Chapter 8:

I woke up and grabbed my clothes on the floor. I changed quickly and went downstairs. Jacob was already downstairs, and I stood next to him outside. "Good morning beautiful." He hugged me. "So, what did you two do last night while we where gone?" Addison asked as she sat down. "We ordered pizza and watched a movie."
"So kind of like Netflix and Chill." Dylan said with a smirk. I looked at Jacob but he looked like he knew what he was going to say. "Sure, you can say that." Well, that definitely is going to help the situation.
"Oh, so basically you two had sex." Dylan said leaning back in his chair. "Sure." I rolled my eyes.
~~~~~~~~
We made the decision to walk to Tin Fish for dinner. "So there's an ice cream place next to Tin Fish, we should try it." Addison suggested. "Sure." We all agreed. I walked along side with Georgia. "That necklace is really pretty, where did you get it?" Georgia said touching the one Jacob gave to me.
"Jacob gave it to me." She nodded. "Oh, and I know the other necklace is very important to you." I nodded as I rubbed the necklace my dad gave to me between my thumb and pointer finger. 

"Ya, I know it's been two years but I definitely still miss him so much." She nodded. "You have necklaces from the two guys in you're life, you're dad and Jacob." She smiled and hugged me. "Sometimes I just feel like crying all day because of him dying. I know I couldn't do anything, I didn't even want to go to the trial of his murder." She let go and put an arm around my shoulder. "It's ok, if you need to cry, you can cry." She gave me a reassuring smile. "Not now but maybe later." I chuckled.

We finally reached Tin Fish and ate our dinner. We walked around and then went to Sloan's ice cream place.
"Remember when it was Addison's 7th birthday party," I started laughing. "And we where playing badminton and I ran up to the net an went under it and fell straight in my face." We started laughing at the memory of me falling.
Great times I had, no worries at all.
We finished our ice cream and started walking back. It was dark and I think I almost just fell.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Short chapter, hope you liked it😊 please

Vote
💬 Comment
💖 Follow

~Michela💐