11. Mess With A Girl And You're Gonna Get Beat

I wake up on Wednesday with my four people on my bedroom floor. Confused at first, I remember knocking out at eleven with them all sleeping over. So I get out of bed and nudge them all.

"We do have school you know," I say as they all wake up.

"What's the point in having an INSET day of you have to go school the day after?" Jayleen says, groaning.

"At least it's own clothes," Alisha says.

I nod and walk to the bathroom. Then I turn around and sigh at Mason.

"Someone wake up Mason," I say. I cringe as I hear a punch and continue to the bathroom.

"What the fuck Mai!" I hear as I close the bathroom door.

***

"Did you have to punch him? In the ribs?" I ask Mai as I'm getting dressed. Black shorts, black combat boots, grey knee high socks, the same burgundy top I wore on me and Mason's date, and a grey hoodie and I wore my hair half up half down.

"You told me to wake him up?" She argues. She was lucky her outfit was too good to ruin or I would've thrown my hot chocolate on her. She was wearing a green sleeveless band tee, white jeans, a white chunky cardigan and white converse.

"Yeah, she did but not decapitate him." Alisha had now joined in the conversation after putting her shoulder length hair in a messy bun. She wore a grey t-shirt dress and peach Converse. Simple yet cute.

"Thank you Alisha!" I say, exasperated.

"Can we just drop it? Too early to be so annoyed," Jayleen said. Jayleen had a blue romper on and black combat boots and a black hoodie.

"Fine," I say, finishing up my hot chocolate.

I open my room door and jog downstairs and walk into the dining room to grab my bag. Flopping down in a beanbag, I take out my phone and slide on my beats headphones.

"Listening to One Direction again."

I look up to see Mason. He was wearing grey beanie, white t-shirt, light wash jeans and grey Converse. I slide off my headphones.

"How's your rib?" I ask.

"It's fine. I've gotten worse from you."

I roll my eyes and sit on the dining table across from him.

"When are you going to forgive you mum and trust her?" He asks.

"I don't know. Trust is hard to regain you know!" I whisper-shout.

"Can we just drop it?" I ask.

"Okay," he says and leans to kiss my forehead.

"How long does it take them to get ready?" I ask, referring to Jayleen, Alisha and Mai.

Mason shrugs and I hop off the table and jog up the stairs. Mason on my heels. I throw the door open and see them on the bed, helping each other with makeup.

"421 leaves in fifteen so I suggest you hurry the fuck up!" I say.

"We were just finishing," Alisha says and they all get up and follow us downstairs. I grab my backpack from the dining room and head out. Shutting the door, keeping all thoughts on my mum in my house.

***

We stroll into form room with me on Mason's shoulders. Why walk when you can have your boyfriend carry you willingly? I hear the pounding of "Timber" by Ke$ha. Form party on a Wednesday? I wasn't really up to it so I kept myself to myself in my form seat. More or less. I was sitting in Mason's lap with him hugging me from behind. And I wasn't the only one not into the partying. Mai and Luke were chatting each other up. Ewwwww.