THANK YOU!!

As you could probably tell by the title, this isn't a chapter. This book is now finished and there isn't going to be another book. I think that my protagonists story with her mum has ended and I couldn't write more on it.

It's sad, I know.

But!

Yeah, there's a but.

I want to thank you all for all the support and comments and votes on this story. With this being my first ever WattPad series, it was kind of a big deal. I didn't actually think that I would get as many reads as I did. This book thing just started when I wanted make a story on something. Just anything. The idea of trust came to mind and that's where these two books came from.

So, thank you again. For support comments and help on hear two books.

Wait!

Just because this book has ended doesn't mean that I'm not going to write anymore. I have another book with four published parts already. It's a cliché bad boy book. I know some people don't like these kind of books but I just thought it would be interesting to write one since those were the type of books I enjoyed reading.

The book is called I Don't Dig Bad Boy. I know, no one has used dig since the 80's but I'm bringing it back! Jokes, jokes. But here's the blurb:

"How can you resist me?" He asked, slightly annoyed.

"You want to know how?" I asked.

He nodded and leaned in.

"I DO NOT DIG BAD BOY!" I shouted in his ear.

Blair Myers is your seventeen year old. With a brain the size of a rocket ship. Always avoided because of her brainy nature, her life has been all study and no boys.

But when Adam Easton finally notices her, he takes a liking to her. Then again, with Adam being the residential bad boy, tears and blood will be shed.

Not digging bad boy never works because it's all so cliché

I hope you enjoyed this book and will enjoy the bad boy book and any other book I write.

-Timi -\_(**)_/-