Waiter

Bucky glanced at his watch and sighed, it was almost time for the dinner rush to begin and he wasn't looking forward to it. He sets a plate down at a large woman's table.

"Bring me a dish of ranch." She demands. Bucky smiles and nods, he could see people beginning to come in and he needed to get them seated, why did Peter Parker have to call in sick? Bucky sets more dishes down at a table with a family of four then makes his way to the door.

"Good evening, how many am I seating today?" He asks politely.

"Six." The brunette answers, pulling off his sunglasses. Bucky nods although inside he was panicking. Six at one table and the dinner rush was only beginning. Bucky smiles.

"Right this way." Bucky hums and leads the way up a set of stairs.

"You're table." He gestures to it and the other brunette nods.

"Alright. The others are going to show up soon. They're with me."

Bucky nods. "May I ask your name so I can make sure I'm not messing up?" He asks.

"Tony Stark." He answers and Bucky nods. The Tony Stark, huh. This'll be interesting.

Bucky dashes back and forth between seating guests and taking orders, getting people their meals and then fetching refills when they were asked for.

"This drink, I like it, another!" Someone shouts from where Stark's group was sitting followed by something smashing. He curses and quickly gives the meals to a waiting couple then speeds over to Stark's group.

"You can't do that Thor." A red head, who'd introduced herself as Natasha earlier, was saying. Tony looked over at him.

"I'm sorry. I'll pay for that." Tony begins but Bucky shakes his head.

"It's fine. It's totally fine." He assures, scooping up the bits of glass.

"No really let me pay for it." Tony insists. Bucky shakes his head.

"It's really fine. Do any of you need a refill or anything?" He asks, Tony nods.

"More wine please if you get the chance." A sandy blonde haired man named Clint speaks up. Bucky nods.

"I'll get that as soon as possible." He nods and makes his way to the trash. His palm gets cut pretty deeply when he's throwing it away. He curses and gets it tightly bandaged right away then continues working. A really muscular man was causing trouble and Bucky was at the end of his rope.

"I already told you I can't do that. I'm sorry." He says for the fifth or sixth time. "I'll find someone to help you." He promises and turns away, the man grabs his wrist tightly. Bucky attempts to jerk his wrist away but the guy grips tighter. Finally the security guard seems to notice and comes over. He glances around for Ward who was missing again, seriously! Bucky deals with his other tables, thankful as people begin to leave. He returns to Stark's table and smiles, he notices the empty bottle of wine and curses softly.

"I'm so sorry. I'll go back and bring you guys another bottle." He begins apologetically.

"It's okay kid." Tony assures.

"Are you the only one working tonight." Bruce asks, looking at him concerned.

"Yeah. I don't know where Ward is." He sighs. The blonde who'd introduced himself as Steve looks really concerned.

"Do you need help?" He asks and Bucky stares at him surprised.

"Uh... No. No thanks. Dinner rush is pretty much over. Can I offer you guys any desserts?" Bucky asks politely. After taking their orders he makes his way back to the kitchen and gives the order to Phil Coulson who smiles at him.