Teen Parents

Genderbent Bucky. Yay!

   "I think I'm pregnant," Becky whispers to Steve. Steve's eyes widen and he swears, hanging his head.

   "Sorry," he sighs.

  "It's fine. You'll stay with me. I know it," she smiles. Steve hugs her, she was too trusting. She let her heart make decisions that should be made by her head; she was right though, he'd always stay by her.

   She kisses his cheek before going off to work. He watches her go sighing. They already lived together in a shitty flat crammed between a bakery and a gym. He goes to his own job and life continues on. It's smooth until Becky starts to show. She makes a point of wearing Steve's big baggy hoodies, trying her best to disguise the growing bump. It wasn't long before people started to notice though.

   "Did ya get knocked up selling your body?" Rumlow taunts, holding her bony wrist in a death grip.

   "Let go you asshole!" She snaps, trying to get away. She didn't expect help; everyone looked at her like she was a slut.

   "Make me," he growls and she rams her head into his chest. When he doubles over she kicks him where it hurts and runs home after quickly scooping up her bag. She collapses against the door of their apartment sobbing and draws her knees to her chest as she sobs.

  Steve pushes the door open gently and crouches beside her. She looks up, her eyes red and puffy. She wipes her nose on her sleeve and Steve sighs. He pulls her into his arms and holds her close as she explains what happens. She drops out of school the next day.

Her stomach was perfectly round and solid now and there was no way she could hide it. Her ribs were too prominent and her skin was too pale. Steve was worried about her. It started to snow the day before it was time. Becky had been in the kitchen when it happened. She'd dropped her cup and it shattered, her hand found her stomach. Their eyes meet and Steve runs to grab his keys. They get to the hospital quickly and she's taken away. Steve follows quickly, hanging onto her hand.

   She gives birth to a little girl who had Steve's pretty blue eyes and a tuft of Becky's silky brown hair on the top of her head. Becky holds her close, her face pale and the shadows under her eyes more prominent than usual.

   "Time of birth, December 16, 4:10 am," the doctor says before they go about cleaning up things. Becky holds the baby girl close and looks up to Steve.

   "What should we name her?" He whispers.

   "What about Christie?" She asks quietly and Steve smiles.

"Alright, Christie Rebecca Rogers," Steve smiles. Becky smiles sleepily, she dozes off not long after.

Christie was just starting to walk now and she was a little trouble maker. Becky looked exhausted, running after her to get the scissors out of her hand before she tripped and stabbed her eye out.

"Alright. It's bed time," she sighs, putting the scissors down on the table. She puts Christie to bed then drops onto the couch, face down. Steve finds her like that when he comes home an hour later. She was fast asleep. Steve picks her up and carries her to bed, changing clothes before crawling in beside her.

"No, stab your eyes out, no...." Becky whines, shifting a lot.

"Hey baby. Baby, baby wake up," Steve sighs, nudging Becky.

"What!" She yelps, sitting up startled.

"Relax baby," Steve hums, rubbing her back. She swallows and leans against him.

"I'm so tired," she sobs and Steve sighs.

"It's okay, I can take the week off," he offers.

"No you can't," she cries and Steve sighs again, rubbing circles on her back.

"I'm going to take the week off. You need a break," Steve sighs.

~~~

Becky stand with tears in her eyes at Christie's graduation.

   "We did good," Steve smiles.

  "We did," Becky agrees.