Cinnamon Challenge

Because this is what happens when 107bucky and I get together.

  Steve wasn't quite sure how they ended up here but they were here now. Bucky looks at him almost pleadingly from where he stood next to him with a heaping table spoon of cinnamon. Steve shrugs helplessly and holds his own spoon. Bucky sighs and lifts the spoon to his mouth and Steve does the same. Together they tip the cinnamon into their mouths. Bucky makes a disgusted face before coughing, cinnamon explode from his mouth like fire from a dragon. The brunette coughs and grabs for water. He grabs the nearest thing and downs it then keeps coughing and goes to the sink. Steve makes faces but manages to swallows it then goes to make sure Bucky's not going to die. Bucky glares at him from where he's situated on the floor.

  "I hate you all," he scowls.

   "I'm sorry," Steve apologizes, going in for a hug. Bucky glares at him. 

  It takes most of the day but he gets Bucky to forgive him. Bucky curls up in his arms and falls asleep. Steve notices he seemed smaller than usual which was saying something because Bucky was already kinda small. He carried him to bed and fell asleep.

He wakes when Bucky rolls over and realizes something was very wrong. He looks down, Bucky was about the same size as Steve was before the serum. Steve sits up and picks Bucky up, the brunette doesn't even stir which made the whole thing more terrifying because he was so easily woken. Steve runs him down to the lab where he finds Tony and Bruce doing sciencey stuff. They looks up when he comes in and Tony swears.

  "What have you done?" Steve asks tensely.

"He drank something earlier and we're not sure what it was but uhm... Well I think it could be the cause of this," Bruce explains, gesturing to Bucky's shrinking frame, it was slow and steady.

"Is he gonna keep shrinking till he disappears!" Steve cries and Bucky looks up sleepily, he starts shrinking faster and soon he's tiny. Tony jabs a syringe into his back and Bucky stops shrinking; he was four and a half inches tall. He looked pissed.

"What the hell!" Bucky shouts, his voice was squeaky and small. They catch him up to speed and the tiny brunette storms out. Steve sighs and follows him.

Bucky barely missed being trampled by Pietro when the blonde came running towards Steve. Steve scoops up Bucky and the brunette glares at him.

"Have you seen Barnes?" Pietro asks and Bucky makes his presence known. Pietro holds him carefully then takes off, hanging onto the brunette carefully. "Wanda and I are trying to bake but we need some help."

  "Okay," Bucky agrees. He helps them bake, although everything was so much bigger like this. Pietro buries him under a mountain of flour. The brunette emerges, coughing and giggling.

"Being small is fun," Bucky tells Steve at dinner. He scales his baked potato and digs in with some doll silverware Clint had leant him.

"It's worrying. I'm scared I'm going to step on you," Steve sighs.

"You worry too much Steve," Bucky rolls his eyes at the blonde.

"Only when it comes to you," Steve assures. Bucky makes a face.

"You suck."

"And you stink. You seriously need a shower though," Steve says and Bucky pouts up at him.

   "I'd like fall down the drain!" Bucky protests.

   "You're not that small genius. You could use the kitchen sink?" Steve suggests.

   "Find but don't let anybody see," he pouts. Steve, it turns out is terrible at that. Bucky nearly had a heart attack when Nat came to use the sink. Yeah. He was never doing that ever again.

   He sits on the little doll bed and looks at Steve. He'd been this size for a week and it wasn't so fun anymore.

    "I wanna be normal," he mumbles and Steve pulls him into a hug. Bucky cries on the blondes thumb. Steve watches the brunette cry himself to sleep. He sets him gently on the bed then goes to the lab.

   "Have you got anything?" He asks and Tony nods.

   "I think we've finally got it," he nods.

   "I'll bring him down in the morning," Steve speaks and Bruce nods.

   He carries Bucky downstairs in the morning and they figure it out. It works although the brunette was now slightly shorter than before the accident. Bucky clings to Steve tightly.

   "I love you."

   "I love you too baby."