The Fight

A/N: dominant Bucky requested by @modrenprincess

   Uhm, language. Oops?

Bucky had know Steve for years but he'd never expected this from his friend, his lover.

"You've been sleeping with another guy! In our bed! You couldn't even look at the clock and see when I'd be home?!" He shouts, staring at the blonde with disgust and pain.

"It's not what it looks like," Steve tries.

"Not what it looks like?" Bucky laughs. "You fucking asshole! This is exactly what it goddamn looks like!" Bucky shouts.

"Oh great. Here we go again with your temper," Steve rolls his eyes. "Of course."

"What's that supposed to mean! Every time I do something wrong you snap at me like I'm fucking incapable of noticing my failure. But you do something wrong and it's my temper right? Right!" He shouts furiously.

"You're being a dick," Steve says and Bucky laughs.

"Yeah, well clearly my dick isn't good enough for you since you found someone else to suit your needs," he laughs bitterly, his face twisted into an ugly snarl.

"Oh, so you're jealous now?" Steve responds. "Shall we talk about that time you slept with Tony?"

"You fucking asshole," Bucky stares at him. "I was so drunk that night I woke up in the hospital the next day with alcohol poisoning. You're clearly sober but well done. I'm leaving. I'll pick up my stuff in a few days, feel free to pack it up for me shit head," he tugs on his jacket as he speaks.

"You can't leave," Steve calls.

"No? You gonna stop me?" He asks, Steve doesn't move and Bucky laughs. "Didn't think so," he walks out. He walks down the street into the pouring rain and walks and walks and walks until he reaches his favorite bar. "I need a drink, something strong. Put it on Steve's tab," Bucky tells the bar tender. He drinks, slipping into an old habit.

"Fucking asshole, don't touch me," he growls at some guy who bumps into him. The guy shoves him again and before Bucky knows it he's in a fight. He gets the guy pinned and let's him have it, punching him again and again, even after the guys unconscious and he can't feel his hand. Someone pulls him off and he jerks away. "Fuck you, fuck off and don't fucking touch me," he snarls before stumbling out. He sits on a sidewalk quietly, barefoot and wondering where he lost his shoes at or if he even had shoes in the first place. A car drives up to the curb and rolls the window down.

"Need a place to crash?" The driver asks, Bucky smirks.

"Maybe though I don't plan on sleeping much," Bucky smirks, standing up and getting into the car.

"I've missed you Barnes," Ward smiles. Bucky says nothing, having not heard the other man.

Bucky wakes up with the worst hangover he's had in years and every inch of him hurt. He finds his shorts on the floor and pulls them on before wandering to the bathroom. He takes a shower trying to scrub himself clean of all the ways he's fucked up. He comes out to find Ward stretching.

"Morning Barnes," Ward smiles and it's a disgusting smile.

"Fuck you," Bucky spits, holding his head with one hand, using the other to pick up his shirt.

"You didn't seem to have a problem with that earlier," Ward responds.

"Fight me," he snarls.

"I would, I could beat you easily, you've gone soft," Ward taunts. Bucky attempts to strangle him but Ward gets in two hits and Bucky's on the floor gasping. "See, soft," Ward taunts, kicking him hard in the chest.