Bucky's Babies

Alpha Beta Omega dynamics. Omegas of any gender can get pregnant. Alphas and Betas cannot get pregnant. In my view Betas can't get Omegas pregnant but Alphas can, this may or may not be different from the way other people organize these Dynamics. For me, Omegas are the rarest type, Alphas are common, and Betas are most common. Alpha, Beta, Omega dynamics are basically where people are more animalistic. I tend to make them simply humans with A/B/O (Alpha, Beta, Omega) characteristics but some people write it where they can become wolves. Characters will likely do something called scenting which is when they rub their scent onto someone. The animalistic characteristics are things such as scenting, mates, and being territorial.

     I don't think I'm missing anything. This is just basically a crash course of the basic differences. Feel free to comment if anything doesn't make sense and I will do my best to try and explain it. Hope you enjoy! :)

           ~ Love spideymanandloki

  Bucky curls up against the wall of the building in an attempt to stay dry. He knew for sure if he got wet he would get sick. The rain wasn't supposed to let up for a few days which meant he'd be stuck in the same soggy clothes until it cleared up. He draws his knees up to his chest and whimpers softly.

   He watches several different pairs of feet hurry back and forth in front of him. A child with her mother wearing little pink lady bug rain boots and trying to jump in the puddles. Bucky offers her a meek smile and she waves at him before her mother quickly pulls away. Bucky sighs softly and hangs his head.

   A girl wearing slippers passes next, whining about her wet feet to her friend who is wearing runners. Bucky glances down at his own feet which are muddy and bare. He curls his toes and looks up to watch the next feet go by.

   This pair of feet clearly belong to a business man who walks past in a hurry. A large drop of rain slides off the man's umbrella and drops on Bucky's head. Bucky curls in on himself a little.

   A lady in brightly colored runners hurries past him and enters the store. A strong gust of wind blows through the street and Bucky wraps his arms tighter around himself.

  The next pair of feet are wearing worn gray sneakers. Bucky expects them to go into the store but they walk towards him and stop. Bucky curls his toes in, afraid this stranger is going to try to step on them. The owner of the sneakers clears his throat and Bucky looks up.

    "You look hungry," the man says, his voice low and calming. Bucky stares up at the man curiously, his lips slightly parted. The man was blonde, he had broad shoulders and welcoming eyes. He was watching Bucky with a small frown and a worried crease between his brow.

   Bucky silently nods, looking up at this strange man hopefully. "Come with me, I'll take you somewhere dry and we'll get you something warm to eat," the man offers, holding out a big hand. Bucky takes it with his own smaller, bonier hand. The stranger helps him to his feet and leads him to his truck.

   Bucky climbs up into the passenger seat and sits silently with his hands in his lap. He focuses on his hands, suddenly beginning to fear that this man may not be as nice as he seems. The stranger just gets into the car and starts driving. The man says nothing so Bucky says nothing.

   After a little bit of driving the man pulls into a drive through. He orders some food and pays. He hands Bucky the bag of food once the lady at the window passes it to him.

   "It all yours," he encourages, glancing at Bucky before he pulls out of the drive through. Bucky scrambles to unwrap the burger and eats it in a hurry, in minutes all of the food is gone.

   The strange man pulls into a garage and gets out of the truck. Bucky looks up, there were many nice cars in the garage.

    "Are you ready to go?" The man asks, opening the passenger door for Bucky. Bucky glances around quickly before slipping out of the car. He follows the stranger to an elevator where a disembodied voice speaks to them. Bucky jumps and cowers in fear.