Vamp

Bucky comes home tired, beaten up, and hungry. Bucky walks into Steve on accident.

"What's up? Where've you been?" Steve asks, turning to look at him.

"Shit, you're bleeding," Steve points out. Bucky puts a hand to his head and it comes away covered in blood.

  "Oops," Bucky mumbles. Steve is leaning forward and Bucky inches back. Steve grabs him by the hair and pulls him closer. Bucky stays very still as Steve licks the blood away from his injury. He was always careful around Steve when he was bleeding but his head hurt too much and vision was beginning to blur. 

  He wakes up feeling woozy and kind of sick. He finds his way to the bathroom to find he looks like a fucking ghost. He swallows; his throat felt like sandpaper. He finds the bite mark easily and he hits the sink. He hears something break and he swears. Steve was nowhere to be seen so Bucky went out. He goes to the hospital and gets his hand taken care of them he goes to his tattoo parlor. Barnes tattoos, his pride and joy. He smiles at his piercist and tells him what he wants. He also puts some money in the cash register and takes a few bracelets too. He goes home to find Steve sitting on the couch drinking a carton of pigs blood. Bucky puts his bag down, careful of his brand new red cast.

   "What's up?" Steve asks looking up.

   "Nothing."

  "What'd you do to your hand?" Steve questions.

  "I broke it when I punched the sink," he shrugs.

  "Why'd you punch the sink?" Steve asks, coming closer only to stop a good five feet away. "What's with that?" He asks, gesturing to the brunette's new silver sterling piercings.

  "Thought I'd try something new," Bucky shrugs, ignoring his first question.

   "Did I do something wrong?" Steve asks.

   "I don't know. Did you?" Bucky asks.

  "What're we having for dinner?" Steve asks.

  "Italian."

  "Talk to me Bucky, please," Steve begs.

  "Garlic bread and lasagna with extra garlic please," Bucky orders over the phone.

  "Baby please," Steve tries and Bucky puts up an arm with silver bracelets and silver rings. Steve stops and sighs.

   After dinner Bucky hands Steve an armful of blankets and a pillow.

  "What are these for?" Steve asks.

   "You," Bucky says and goes upstairs to the bedroom. He shuts the door before Steve can follow him in. Steve sighs and goes to the couch and makes his bed. He was reading the news paper when he saw and add from the news paper. The fair was in town and Steve smiles, Bucky loved the Ferris wheel. He gets Bucky to agree to come and remove his piercings and bracelets.

  Bucky runs a hand through his hair and looks at Steve. "How 'bout the hall of mirrors," Bucky suggests cheerfully and wanders off in that direction.

  "Are you serious!" Steve asks after spending an hour in the hall of mirrors.  "What did I do!" He shouts at Bucky, grabbing him by the shoulders. Bucky flinches away and Steve's face falls. "I didn't," he whispers in horror.

Bucky pulls off the band aid he'd been using to cover the bite mark. "Uhm, when my cut was bleeding you uhm, licked the blood and I passed out. I woke up in bed and you were gone."

  "I'm sorry. I'm so, so, sorry," Steve apologizes.

  "No, I'm sorry. I've been a dick," Bucky sighs.

   "You kinda have," Steve jokes but Bucky looks up at him like a wounded puppy. "Sorry," Steve sighs. Bucky doesn't say anything so Steve pulls him into a hug. "I'm so sorry. Can you forgive me?" He asks and Bucky nods against his chest. "Wanna go ride the Ferris wheel?" Steve asks, pulling back. Bucky nods again and takes Steve's hand. He leads him through the hall of mirrors and they go ride the Ferris wheel together.