Youtubers

A/N: Art is mine it's supposed to be nerdy Bucky but it doesn't really look like him ugh. So you know. Enjoy.

   ~ Love spideymanandloki.

"Hello StarSpangledBucks!" Steve says to the camera. "We've got a special video today. Now you're probably wondering where Bucky's at, he's currently trying to wake up with too much coffee to be healthy. I found my old video camera so we're gonna watch the videos on it, Bucky doesn't know what we're doing so hopefully he doesn't hit me," Steve grins. "What's he even doing?" He mutters. "Bucky!" He shouts, leaning back in his chair.

"It's too early asshole," Bucky mumbles through a mouthful of toast.

"He's eating food, it's a miracle!" Steve teases.

"You're horrible," Bucky groans, putting his face down on the desk.

"You still love me though," Steve points out, patting his back.

"Ugh. Whatever," Bucky huffs, sitting up and looking at the camera. He readjusts his glasses then pulls his legs up onto his chair. "Thanks for waiting," Bucky pouts.

"You're welcome. The glasses have made a reappearance, care to explain why?" Steve gestures to Bucky's very nerdy glasses.

"So yes, the glasses are back, because this asshole," Bucky begins, jabbing a finger at Steve, "Decided it would be a good idea to sneak up on me in the bathroom. I poked myself in the eye and dropped my contact lens down the drain. So yay, glasses," Bucky waves his hands in the air.

"So enthusiastic. Alright so, remember this," Steve holds up the video camera.

"You wouldn't."

"I would and we're going to!" Steve cheers, shaking his hands in the air.

   "You're awful."

  "Yep. Now let's do this," Steve grins and plugs in the camera and starts the first video.

   "I'm like ninety seven percent sure you're the hottest demon I've ever seen. I love the costume and all but can I get you out of it? Like now?" Steve says from behind the camera.

   Bucky smirks at Steve and shakes his head. "Naughty naughty," he tsks but the effects ruined when he walks into the table. "I can't see for shit with these," Bucky groans, gesturing to the black contact lenses he was wearing.

  Steve snorts and grabs Bucky's glasses and puts them on his face. "Perfect," he smiles.

  "My glasses make me look stupid," Bucky whines.

   "See, I know the truth," Bucky comments, watching the video with his nose scrunched up.

   "You're too cute. Now shut up and let's watch the next video," Steve replies.

   "If I remember correctly I got black out drunk that night and woke up duct taped to Nat's ceiling over the couch," Bucky says thoughtfully.

  "Oh yeah. That was pretty funny. It took us forever to notice he was up there. Like we all went looking for you then Clint sat on your glasses and looked up. Then we had to call the fire department and we got the longest most embarrassing lecture ever."

   "I still am emotionally scarred," Bucky pipes up.

   "That's why he doesn't go near duct tape," Steve hums, starting the next video.

   "Think I got myself in trouble, so I filled the bath with bubbles, now I'll put the towels all away. Should've never said the word love, threw a toaster in the bath tub," Bucky sings surprisingly well, while taking a shower.