Chapter 9

Kat's POV
"Are you sure you have everything?" I asked through the Skype call.

"Yes.." She trailed as she checked her duffel again. Then she mumbled, "Damn it. My phone charger."

I snickered, "Maybe you should put it back in that One Direction pillow so you don't loose it."

"Shut up," She muttered.

I outright laughed but calmed down quick, "You ready to come home?"

"Yes!" She threw her hands in the air, "Even with Maddy here, it's a nightmare."

"Sorry," I smirked, "I'm excited to see ya though!"

"Yeah," She smiled, "Me too."

"What time do I need to pick you up?" I asked.

"Five in the afternoon."

"Okay," I nodded.
--------------------------------------
I rolled up in front of the airport, next to the airline she flew through. I could see her walking out with her duffel strapped to her and a huge smile plastered on her face. I unlocked the car for her so she could get in.

"Hey, bae," I smiled.

"Hey, bae," She smiled back as she tossed her bag into the back and sat down.

Once she was buckled in, I drove off to our apartment. Thank God for Saturdays, I don't have anything to do. But, we have to plan for the Charity Ball in a couple weeks.

"So, I have most of the sponsers for the catering, floral arrangements, table set ups, the showcase ball room, and gifts for the children," Jen stated as she plopped down on her bed. I found my old bed, which was still covered in May's sheets.

I pointed a finger at her, "What about outfits for the children? Like princess dresses for the girls and suits for the boys?"

She snapped her fingers, "Right! I will get on that. What else is there?"

"Entertainment?" I cocked a brow.

She just nodded in response.

I suggested, "I thought the boys could each sing a song individually and then a few together. Then the rest of the time, we could get a DJ?"

"I like it," She nodded, "We'll let the boys choose their songs. But when they sing together?"

"Uh.. obviously 'What Makes You Beautiful'.. 'Little Things'?"

"Yes!" She pointed a finger at me, "And 'Story of My Life'?"

"Yes," I pointed a finger at her, "And last but not least, 'Once In A Lifetime'."

"Solid!" We high-fived and laughed.

She went on to contact people still needing to be and finish up the rest of the plans we discussed. I pulled out the sketches I've started at least four different times cause I can't decide. I'm not sure if I wanna go dapper dressy, classic dressy, or head to toe handsome dressy.

Now, it clicked. I'll mix them all together. Meaning Louis and Harry will be classic dressy, Liam will be head to to handsome dressy, and Niall will be dapper dressy.

I made quick sketches that I had in my mind. Louis and Harry are wearing all black suits, white dress shirts, and will have red swatches in the front pocket. Difference with Harry though is the pants will be a tighter fit. And shoes I'm gonna put Harry in his black suede boots and Louis in classic black Oxford Brogue Style shoes. I'm keeping Harry's hair natural and Louis will be gelled back.

First off, Liam will have his hair slicked back. Then will have a traditional style grey suit and light purple dress shirt underneath. He'll have brown Van Heusen Burt Oxford dress shoes.