Chapter 20

Jen's POV
The second Harry walked through the door he found me and kissed me. He'd been teasing me all day with texts and emails. I was honestly surprised he made it the whole day in the studio. I barely made it.
"Fuck, J." I kissed and sucked on his sweet spot just below his right ear. "God, baby. I need you."
"Okay. Then take me." I whispered.
Our lips collided and without warning, his tongue slipped inside my mouth. I gasped but he deepened the kiss more. He pulled back and his hands found the bottom of the oversized sweatshirt I had on and he pulled it off quickly. I was in just my bra and sweatpants now.
"Not very fair." I pouted. He left short kisses along my collarbone and sternum.
I grabbed the back of his tee and tugged on it, eventually getting it off.
"Better?" He asked. His hands grasping my hips, while mine fumbled with his jeans.
"Almost."
His hands stopped mine. "Let's at least get you to the bedroom. As hot as you look standing half naked in my kitchen, I think the bedroom would be better."
I shook my head and pushed his jeans down anyway. I pressed my lips against his and wrapped my arms around his neck in an attempt to bring us closer.
Harry's arms snaked down my waist and rested at the top of my waistband.
I bucked my hips forward, while standing on my tiptoes.
"Fuck." He mumbled into my mouth.
I felt his hard on against my stomach. His lips left mine and trailed lightly to my neck.
"Harry, please." I begged.
He pulled away and let go of me completely. His eyes moved up and down and I could tell he was just getting harder. He stepped out of his jeans and pushed my sweats down to the floor. I stepped out of them as he took my hand and dragged me out of the kitchen to the living room. When we got to the couch he laid me down, hovering over me. "I love you."
"I love you, Haz."
*************
"So?" Kat asked as I sat down beside her. We were watching rehearsal today.
"So what?"
"How are you and Harry?"
I smiled a big smile. One of those stupid ones that are embarrassing if you're in public because everyone gives you a weird look.
"Oh my god, Kat. I can't even explain it anymore."
"I totally get you, bae. You know Niall bought us a motorcycle because he wanted something we could do together. These boys would do anything for us."
"Isn't that crazy though? Like, a year ago, did you think we'd be here?"
She shook her head, "No way. We were just living in Iowa, in that small apartment, dreaming of KJ. And now here we are."
"So fucking crazy."
I felt two arms around me and a hot breath on my neck. "What's crazy?"
"That a year ago I was only dreaming of seeing you in concert and now I live with you." I mumbled, leaning my head against his.
"You're cute baby."
"As are you, Harold."
Kat pretended to gag. "You two are gross."
"Oh shush, Kat. You and Niall are disgusting." Harry commented.
"Actually!" I chimed in. "Maddy and Louis are fucking awful."
We all chuckled.
"Hey, Little Niall, when you're done bashing on me and my girl, get your arse back in here."
I kissed his cheek and sent him back into the studio.
"When is he going to cut his hair?' Kat asked.
"I got so close with the scissors the other night before he grabbed my wrist. God, I was pissed."
Kat laughed. "What were you gonna do? Cut his bun off?"
"Yes. That was precisely what I was going to do."
She bursted out laughing. "Jen you're relentless."
I leaned over, "The only time I like his long hair is-"
"No. Stop. Don't finish that."
I shrugged and shot her a smirk, "It's true though. Sue me."
"Maybe I will if you don't shut up about it."
We smiled as we listened to the boys write and record. This was my favorite part of our job and our lives. The boys doing what they love, together.