Chapter One: Good News And Bad News

[Your POV]

I'm just a girl and her guitar
Trying to give you my whole heart
If there's anybody out there listening to me
All I have is a story and a dream
Here I am, and that's all I can be

You know I forget to breathe sometimes
And I'm so afraid to fall behind
Why do I let the pressure take over my mind?
When I know the truth is never wrong
I'm alright, this is right where I belong.

I finished my song and the fans went wild. I smiled and put my guitar down, I grabbed my microphone and signaled them to be quiet.

"Alright guys settle down. I have something to say before I go." I spoke into the microphone. The fans immediately got quiet. I smiled and pulled Simon on stage.

"As you all know Simon Cowell is leaving the record label so he can take care of his family. I just have a few words to say to him before he goes." I hugged Simon and shot him a smile.

"Simon I am extremely sad that you are leaving but I know you're leaving for a good reason. You need to take a break so you can take care of your family and I understand that. You have been the best mentor I've ever had. You let everyone in the record label express themselves and that means a lot to us. We'll miss you Simon Cowell." The crowd cooed and cheered. Simon smiled and I handed him the microphone.

"Thank you y/n, your words mean a lot to me. That smile you always have on your face makes everyone else happy. Your cheery personality lifts the spirits of others, I'm telling you now don't ever lose that smile on your face and don't ever change who you are. I know I'm leaving and I don't want your smile to fade away so I got a present for you. You always talk about how you love the girls of Fifth Harmony and Y/N, now that Fifth Harmony has completed their Summer Reflection Tour, I have decided to give you your own tour. I've picked out 4 acts to join you. First off, Mahogany Lox will be joining you on tour. The second act that'll be joining you is Bea Miller. The third act will be your favorite X-Factor contestant who is ready to make a come back, Carly Rose Soneclar. Last but not least the fourth act joining you on tour will be Fifth Harmony!" Simon finished his speech and my jaw dropped. I squealed and tackled him in a hug. I turned around and saw all the people who were joining me on tour. Mahogany shook my hand and shot me a smile, Beatrice greeted me with a hug, and Carly ran towards me, she jumped on me but I managed to catch her.

"I'm so happy I got to meet you! Thank you for saying that I was your favorite contestant on X-Factor, it really means a lot to me." Carly hugged me tighter and she wouldn't let go, Simon had to pry her off me. Lastly the girls of Fifth Harmony tackled me in a group hug.

"Nice seeing you girls again, I missed you all." I said truthfully, Dinah scoffed and flipped her hair.

"Who wouldn't miss us?" Dinah hit my head and walked away. Normani rolled her eyes at Dinah and gave me a quick hug. Ally latched onto me and I kissed her forehead,Camila kissed my cheek and I think I might've just died of happiness. Lauren hugged me tightly, I hugged her back and we stayed like that for a while until I heard my fans screaming my name. Lauren smiled and pulled away.

"I missed you too." She whispered in my ear, I blushed and grabbed my microphone.

"Wow uncle Si, thank you so much. Thank you to all the people joining me on my tour! Most of all thank you to all of my fans, I wouldn't be here without you, I love you so much." I blew a kiss to my fans and they started screaming.

"Lets give one last cheer for Simon Cowell!" Everyone on stage and all of my fans went wild. We all gave Simon a hug and he waved goodbye to the crowd. He left the stage and I looked down at the ground, I felt my eyes tear up. My mentor and the person who gave me a chance to be a star was leaving, of course I'd get emotional. The crowd tried getting my attention but I kept my head down. I felt someone wrap their arms around me, I took a deep breath and looked up at the person who was holding me. My eyes met green ones and a smile immediately was plastered on my face.

"Keep that beautiful smile on your face, it makes me happy." Lauren held my hand and kissed my cheek. Bea, Carly and Mahogony left the stage leaving me with five girls. I sat on my stool and clutched my microphone.

"How about I answer some questions?" I asked the crowd, they all cheered and raised their hands.

"The beautiful girl with blue eyes that's holding up the sign. What can I answer for you my love?" One of my guards handed her a microphone and she smiled at me.

"When is your second album, coming out?" She asked and I thought it over.

"Well I guess now that I have my own tour and now that I'll be traveling, I'll have a lot of inspirations to write new songs. So my second handwritten album will probably come out after my tour finishes." The fans cheered and I winked at the girl who asked the question.

"Next question, you in the first row. Hit me babe." I got off the stool and ran over to her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her on stage, she looked suprised so I sat on the stool and sat her on my lap. The girl was blushing so I kissed her cheek.

"Alright gorgeous, what's your name?" I wrapped my arms around her,she was completely star struck.

"M-my name's Victoria." She stuttered and I smiled, I nuzzled my head in the crook of her neck and waited for her to ask her question.

"If you had to date someone who was on tour with you, who would it be?" My head immediately shot up and I looked at the crowd.

"Well to be honest I have a crush on one of the girls of Fifth Harmony, I'll leave it at that. Nice meeting you Victoria, I have to go guys!" I escorted Victoria to her seat and waved goodbye to my fans.

"Buy tickets if you want to see me on tour! I'll see you soon, I love you!" I yelled out and they all cheered. Camila held my hand and I walked off stage with her. We walked to my dressing room and I could see Lauren staring at us intently. I heard Dinah snap a picture of us and run off. I laughed at her antics and I kissed Camila's forehead. I hugged the rest of the girls but when I hugged Lauren she latched onto me.

"You should get some rest you'll need a lot of energy on tour. See you soon babe." Lauren kissed my cheek and I blushed. I've always had a crush on her, her personality is amazing, her body is perfection and her eyes are just mesmerizing.
Who doesn't have a crush on Lauren Jauregui?
I winked at her and went inside my dressing room. As soon as I was out of sight I started squealing.

"Woah what's got you all happy?" I heard someone say. I fell to the floor and I put my hand over my heart.

"Jesus! You gave me a heart attack, why are you in my dressing room?" I asked Carly who had a grin on her face. She helped me up and she rubbed my back, I calmed down and gave her a side hug. I kissed her forehead and she started blushing.

"Someone has a crush on me, Carly you're an adorable girl but you know that I'm 19 and you're 16 right?" I laughed and she frowned. She pushed me playfully and I wrapped my arms around her, I put my head on her shoulder and she pouted.

"Y/N what the fuck!? I'm not your favorite X-Factor contestant?" Bea screamed out, barging into my dressing room. Bea's jaw dropped, she saw how I was holding Carly and she slowly backed away.

"Does anybody knock anymore? Beatrice get your ass in here! Nothing is going on between Carly and I." Carly's smile disappeared and got replaced by a frown. I immediately regretted my words, I never liked hurting anyone's feelings so I kissed Carly's cheek and spun her around.

"I didn't mean it like that Carly, I'd definitely date you if I were your age. I mean your beautiful and you've got an amazing voice, who wouldn't date you?" Carly smiled at my words. I winked at her and Bea stared at me.

"What the fuck am I?" Bea crossed her arms and shot me a glare. I ran over to Bea and gave her a hug.

"You're a piece of shit but I still love you." I playfully said, Bea pushed me off and stuck her middle finger up at me. She left my room and I burst out laughing. Carly smiled at me and ran off so she could catch up to Bea. I sighed and sat down in my chair.

This is going to be a fun tour.

---------------------------------------------
A/N: Tell me what you think. Leave me some comments!
I love reading your comments it always makes my day.