Chapter Five: All On You

Lauren's POV
I finished eating my food and I sat patiently on the couch. After ten minutes I decided to go upstairs to see if I could help Camz. I tried to open the door but it was locked, I put my ear to the door and heard moaning. I took a step back and let my tears fall. I quickly wrote down a note and placed it on the table. I ran downstairs and got into my car.
I can't believe y/n would do that, I confess my feelings for her and she goes and sleeps with Camila?
I arrived at the hotel and I locked myself in the bathroom. I slowly slid down the wall as I let tears stream down my face. I couldn't handle the excruciating pain, my heart felt like it had just got stomped on. I tangled my hands in my hair and I started sobbing. I heard a faint knock on my bathroom door. I stayed quiet and hoped that whoever knocked went away.

"Lauren please open the door." I heard y/n say as she banged on the door. I wiped my tears and stood up. I slowly opened the door and got tackled in a hug.

"Lauren I'm so sorry-" I pushed Y/N off me and she had a hurt expression on her face.

"Get out! Just get out!" I pushed y/n back but she didn't budge. I started hitting her chest but all she did was keep her hands to the side.

"I deserve this. Keep on going, hit me, do whatever you need to do to get your point across." Y/N said with a calm tone in her voice that got me aggravated. I pushed her back forcefully causing her to stumble.
"You hurt me!" I shoved her again and I pushed her against the wall. I slammed her into the wall and she groaned.

"I deserve this, keep on going." Y/N spoke softly and I slapped her. She put her hand on her face and gave me a thumbs up with her free hand. I raised my hand to hit her again but she wrapped her arms around me preventing me from doing so. I tried breaking free from her grip but I couldn't.

"You've made your point Lauren, I'm sorry I hurt you." Y/N gently kissed my forehead and I stopped struggling.

I hated that she had that affect on me. I could be angry and all she'd have to do was hug me or give me a kiss and I'd calm down, which was really funny in this situation because she was the reason I was mad in the first place.

"I didn't sleep with Camila." Y/N said and I felt a wave of relief wash over me but then I quickly remembered the noises coming from the bedroom.

"Then why did I hear moaning? Don't you dare lie to me." I got out of y/n's embrace and took a step back. She gulped and let out a shaky breath. Y/N nervously scratched her neck and I shot her a glare.

"Camila was crying and I panicked so I kissed her, she said she wanted more but I said no. Camila flipped us over-" Y/N stopped talking when I put my hand over her mouth. I didn't want to hear what Camila was doing to her, the thought of them kissing disgusted me. It made me feel uncomfortable knowing that I'd have to face Camila with the knowledge that she practically made out with y/n.
"I don't want to hear the details." I said sternly and y/n nodded.

"I kissed her again trying to calm her down, I flipped us over and jumped off her. Camila started crying again and then we had this whole moment where we both apologized-" Y/N stopped explaining and she shot her hand downwards.
"Anyways the point is we stopped, nothing happened!" Y/N plopped down on the chair and I let out a sarcastic laugh.

(Your POV)
"Nothing happened? You and Camila practically had a make out session after I confessed my feelings for you, you even said that you liked me! Was that your idea of cheering her up? There's plenty of other ways to put a smile on her face but you chose to kiss her!" Lauren growled as she pointed an accusing finger at me. I stood up from my chair and took a step towards her.

"I-I panicked! You know I hate when people cry! She was crying and she wanted a kiss so I kissed her and then things went on from there! I'm sorry Lauren, I-" I was interrupted by someone barging in the room.