Chapter 15: And Now The Party Is Over

Your POV
I woke up earlier than Lauren and saw that she was shivering. She had the blanket over her but she was still shaking. I wrapped the blanket around her and pulled her close to me.

"Poor baby." I kissed the back of Lauren's neck and she pressed her body against mine.

"Hug me." She whispered and I wrapped my arms around her. Lauren turned to face me with a smile on her face.

"Kiss me." She ordered and I shook my head. "Put on some clothes." I stood up and grabbed a long pajama shirt. I shut off the air conditioner and handed Lauren the shirt.

"Please!" Lauren whined as she slipped on my shirt. I crawled over to her and she giggled. "Do you want a kiss or not?" I asked and Lauren stopped giggling. I pecked her lips and she groaned.

"Can you stop being an asshole and give me a proper kiss? Or do I have to steal it from you?" Lauren asked, clearly frustrated. I rolled my eyes and pecked her lips again but before I could pull away she tugged on my bottom lip.

"Owww!" I brought my hand up to my mouth and Lauren's eyes widened. She got off the bed and ran out of the room. I chased after her but she had disappeared into Ally's room. I quietly opened the door and crawled on the floor while searching for her. I saw the bathroom lights on so I swung the door open which revealed a half naked Ally.

"Close the door!" Ally shrieked and I slammed the door shut. I could hear Lauren's muffled laughter coming from underneath the bed. I dropped to the floor and winked at Lauren. She smiled and crawled out of the small space.

"I love you!" Lauren screamed as she ran back to our room. She closed the door and put her weight on it. I kept ramming my shoulder into the door but couldn't open it.

"If I open this door you can't attack me, got it?" Lauren said while she poked her head through the crack of the door, I nodded and she let me in. I slammed the door and walked towards her, Lauren backed up until she hit the wall. I smirked and put one finger under her chin. I slowly leaned in to kiss her, our lips brushed past each other and before she could kiss me, I pulled away.

"We should call the girls over." I said as I pulled out my phone. Lauren huffed and grabbed the phone out of my hands.

"I'll call, you get everything set up." Lauren walked into the bathroom and I searched through the kitchen cabinets. I grabbed everything I could find and placed it on the table. I heard three knocks on the door which meant the girls were here. Before I could even walk over to the door, Lauren sped past me and swung it open. I hugged her from behind and Mahogany scrunched up her nose.

"We came here to party, not to watch you two fuck." Mahogany said playfully, she pushed past me and started grabbing things from the table.

"Y/N, can I talk to you for a minute?" Ally asked and I walked outside of the room. Ally waited for everyone to go inside before talking. "You do know that you have to break up with her today, right?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ally, I don't think having her for a few more days is going to hurt anyone. All I have to do is keep it on the down low." I said nonchalantly which seemed to bother Ally.

"Just watch yourself, alright. I don't want anything bad to happen to either of you." I nodded at her words and gave her a quick hug. We both walked inside and I noticed that the girls were watching a horror movie. I stopped Ally and we both crawled to the bed. Ally was on one side and I was on the other. We both screamed at the same time causing Bea and Carly to jump.

"Holy shit!" Lauren turned around and pushed me back. I moved her over and laid down next to her. Lauren occasionally hid her face in my neck so she wouldn't have to see the gruesome parts of the movie. A loud knock at the door made us all jump but I eventually got the courage to stand up. I slowly walked over to the door and unlocked it. The moment it unlocked Shay clinged onto me and started crying. I rubbed her back in an attempt to sooth her and surprisingly it worked. Shay calmed down and stood across from me with her arms crossed.

"Y/N, I can't be your manager anymore. He fired me, he said I was a waste of money and that I had no purpose of being here." Shay let a few tears slip and I hugged her. I sighed and rested my chin on top of her head.

"Y/N, you can't let him do this. You're all I've got! Please fix this." Shay cried out, I kissed her head and pulled away from the embrace.

"Did L.A. say anything else to you? Anything that didn't make any sense to you?" Shay's head shot up immediately. She wiped the tears from her eyes and ran a hand through her hair.

"L.A. told me to tell you that
'he has eyes everywhere.' I don't know what he meant but I'm guessing you'd know. Do you know something I don't?" Shay's voice cracked and my face dropped. I gulped and took a step back.

"We should go inside." Shay caught on to what I was saying. She opened the hotel door and walked inside with me following behind her. I shut off the movie and started to play some music.

"I have something to tell all of you." I whisper shouted and luckily they understood what I was saying.

"Ever since L.A got control over the record label he's been forcing me to do things. For example, what happened with Wendy was kinda his plan. Remember when I performed that song at the festival? After I did that, he called me in for a meeting. He was going to force me to break Lauren's heart. He said it was either break her heart or fire Shay and fuck up Lauren's career. He has already fired Shay so now we have to fight back, but we have to be smart about it." I explained and everyone had angry looks on their faces. Camila stood beside me and smirked.

"All we need to do is come up with a plan."

-----------------------
A/N: You got your decision. ;)