Chapter Two: Causing A Scene

|Your POV|
I was sleeping peacefully in my room until I heard someone barge in.

"Y/N wake up! You have to get ready, L.A. Reid wants to talk to you about your tour." My tour manager (Shay) yelled out. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head. Shay pulled the covers off me and she opened the curtain. The sun light illuminated the room, I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"It's such a beautiful day, that's what I would've said if I actually got some sleep. It's actually a shit day because I have a new boss and because you woke me up at 4 in the morning!" I sassed my manager and she rolled her eyes. She threw a pillow at me and left my room. I lazily got up from my bed and walked to the shower. I turned on the water and hopped in. I took a quick shower and changed into a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. I put on my sunglasses and got in my Ferrari.
------------------------------------------
I opened the doors and went inside the ice cold building. I shivered and walked down the hallway.

"Goodmorning y/n, I got you some coffee to warm you up." A girl around my age said. She handed me a cup of coffee and I thanked her. I went into L.A's office and saw Bea, Carly, Mahogany and Fifth Harmony sitting in the room. I waved at them and took a seat next to Lauren.

"Now that you're all here, I just wanted to say congratulations on your first tour y/n." L.A shook my hand and I shot him a smile. I sat back in the couch and rubbed my arms trying to stay warm. Lauren noticed me shivering so she took off her jacket and placed it on my shoulders.

"Thanks Lo." I kissed her head and she cuddled up to me. Her body warmth stopped my shivering and I pulled her closer to me. I caught Camila staring at me so I winked at her. L.A. took notice of what I was doing and he smirked. He sat down in his chair and looked at me.

"I'd like to have a word in private with the superstar over here so can you all please step out of the room?" Everyone filed out of the room. Lauren got up and slowly walked out of the room. I immediately missed her warmth so I put on her jacket.

"First off I'd like to say that you're a very good person but I think you need more popularity." L.A pointed a finger at me.

"I think I'd rather have real fans that like my music over people who know me because of some scene I've stirred up." I sent L.A Reid a glare and he shook his head at me.

"I didn't say you had a choice in this. You are going to stir up a scene at an interview today whether you like it or not. I have total control over you, you signed a contract with the record label so you have to listen to what I say or I can just drop you from the label." L.A. Reid threatened me. My blood was boiling, he's using his power to control me. Simon wouldn't approve of this.

"Simon wouldn't do this to me. He wouldn't do this to anyone on his record label!" I shouted angrily at him. I slammed my hands on the table. L.A just stood up and smirked at me.

"I'm not Simon Cowell and I can run this record label however I want to. So if you don't do what I say, I'm dropping you from the label." He said calmly. I really wanted to wipe the smirk off his face but I calmed myself down. He handed me a small earpiece.

"Put this in your ear, I'll be giving you directions. Leave my office and head over to the Wendy Williams show in two hours. Don't tell anyone that I'm doing this or you'll be in big trouble." L.A. waved me off and I angrily stomped out of his office. I can't believe I'm letting him control me. I don't want to let him have control over me but this tour is my shot of becoming a star, I can't let him drop me from the label.

"Hey what's wrong baby? You seem angry." Camila said softly. I shook my head and kissed her cheek.

"Don't worry about me. I'm just a little stressed out that's all." I lied to her, she seemed to believe it. I sat down on the small couch and Camila sat behind me, she started giving me a massage and I calmed down.