History Repeats Itself

Epilogue

(5 years later....)

$Your POV$
"I really need to go! Are you coming or not?" I snapped my fingers at Lauren, she pecked my lips and ran back upstairs.

"Wait for me in the car!" She yelled out and I groaned.

"You have one minute or else I'm leaving." I responded. I got inside my car and revved the engine, I started to drive slowly up the street and Lauren practically jumped into my car.

"You can't wait for your wife? I only took one minute and you're already half way up the street." Lauren pouted and I intertwined our hands.

"Well I really had to go, Hunter is waiting for me in my office." I picked up my speed and managed to arrive at my office in less than five minutes. I dragged Lauren up the flights of stairs and into the room. Shay, Carly, and Bea turned to me and shook their heads.

"Sorry I know I'm late but I'm here now so Hunter let's get this interview started." I sat down besides Carly and we all looked at the camera.

"This is going to be a normal conversation, I'll just start it off and you can talk to each other." Hunter cleared his throat before asking a question.

"How has managing your own career, along with others feel? Is it easy?" I scoffed and shook my head.

"It has been so hard for me to keep up with my own music. I have to worry about others and I have to make plans for them, it's a really tough job, I don't know how Simon did it. At first I was having a lot of trouble keeping up with everything which made me stress out. The stress and anxiety made me pull away from my friends and if they ever tried to get close to me, I'd lash out. Believe it or not, I almost broke off my relationship with Lauren. Luckily, I didn't and I found a way to start juggling everything around." I stopped talking for a second just to kiss Lauren's cheek.

"It must've been extremely hard, especially for you to stay on the charts but somehow you managed to do it! I mean you're known for your music and that's what you've always wanted." Hunter quickly joined in on the conversation and Shay spoke up.

"The only reason y/n managed to stay on those charts is because she has the best manager ever. I plan things out for her and I make sure she's taken care of - actually I make sure that they're all taken care of." Shay smiled and I laughed lightly.

"I'm actually planning to stop my music career so I can focus more on the industry. I mean I can't spend my entire life juggling everything around. So tomorrow is really the day I retire from my music career. Some artists might think I'm making a big mistake but I honestly don't care. I'm doing what's best for me." I shrugged my shoulders and Carly smiled.

"Who is making you want to retire? There has to be someone who you think is going to make it far."

"I think Carly has the throne right now, she's an amazing singer and writer. I mean Carly and I have been fighting each other for the top spot on the chart but of course I always win. I think it's crazy how long I've been in this industry and Carly is already at my level. If she's tough competition for me, she's going to trample everyone who gets in her way. Carly is honestly a very humble girl, she doesn't let anything get to her and she always pours her heart into everything she does. When I officially retire and leave the music industry, I want Carly to have Syco and Epic Records." I sat back in my chair and Carly smiled widely. She kissed my cheek and I tried to stay serious but a smile took over my face.

"Y/N really is amazing. She's very talented and even if she does stop making music there is no way I can beat her at her own game. She'll always top the charts and she'll always be better than me, I'll just have to deal with that. Y/N has been a great boss, she never forces anyone to do choreographed dances and she never makes them change their appearance. Y/N let's everyone in the industry express themselves and that's what we all love about her." Carly paused and she let out a shaky breath.