Chapter 12: Teasing

(Your POV)

"Y/N we can go back to the hotel now. Unless you want to stay here for another couple of hours." Lauren whisper shouted. I groaned and pressed my forehead against hers.

"But I'm so comfortable, can we stay for one more hour?" I pouted and Lauren huffed. I put my hand on her face and leaned in slowly. Lauren's breath hitched and I closed the gap between us. Our lips moved slowly in sync and neither one of us wanted to pull away. I was running out of breath but I didn't want to break away so I used all of my energy to deepen the kiss. Lauren let out a low moan and after a few seconds she pulled away panting.

"What was....that for?" Lauren asked taking a breath between her words. I shrugged and pecked her lips.

"I just can't explain how much I love you so I put my emotions into the kiss. Now be quiet and cuddle with me." I felt Lauren's breathing become heavier and her eyes turned a dark shade of green. I thought she was going to kiss me but instead she put her head in the crook of my neck.

"I really want to kiss you but if I do, I won't be able to control myself so I'll stick with cuddling for now." Lauren confessed, I laughed lightly and kissed the top of her head.

"Maybe when we get back to the hotel." I whispered in her ear and she turned away from me. I heard her mumble something under her breath that I didn't quite understand. I pulled her closer to me and moved her shirt away from her shoulder. I started kissing her neck and made my way down to her now exposed shoulder. Lauren threw her head back in pleasure but quickly composed herself afterwards.

"Y/N you're not helping me. If you keep doing that, I'm going to leave." I could hear the frustration in her voice so I stopped messing around with her. A few minutes later, I put my hands on her waist and slowly moved them downwards. Lauren grabbed my hand and stopped me from going any further. She turned to face me and I stared at her intently.

"Let's go, we're leaving. Now." Lauren said impatiently. I raised my eyebrow when she bit her lip.

"You're eager aren't you?" I asked seductively and Lauren stood up from the hospital bed. She slipped on her jacket and tilted her head towards the door signaling that she wanted to go back to the hotel. I got out of the bed and bent down to put on my shoes and I could feel Lauren staring at me.

"I'll go sign you out, meet me in the car babe." Lauren dashed out of the room and towards the front desk. I chuckled and tied my shoelaces. I guess I was taking long since Lauren came back into the room and tackled me to the floor. She pinned my arms over my head and started kissing my neck.

"I don't know why you got that tattoo. You have me and I'd be happy to leave my mark on you." Lauren gently bit down on my neck and I moaned loudly. The door swung open but Lauren didn't move from her position. I propped myself on my elbows and looked over her shoulder.

"Really? In a hospital? You two are really kinky- anyways I came here to tell you that it's best if we leave now since it's three in the morning. If we leave later then you'll get swarmed by the paparazzi and you are in no condition to be getting blinded by camera flashes. Now both of you get off the floor." Shay ordered and Lauren stood up. I took my time standing up and I dusted off my pants.

"Laur wait for me in the car, I'll be there in a second." Lauren nodded and left the room. I walked over to Shay and gave her a quick hug.

"I don't know how you put up with my crap but thank you. I didn't mean what I said before, I know you were just trying to take care of me and I'm sorry for over reacting." I said sincerely and Shay kissed my forehead. "It's okay. Now go!" She yelled out making me jump. I grabbed my sweater, ran out of the hospital and into my car. Lauren linked her hand with mine and she placed her free hand on her thigh. I revved the engine and slowly drove back to the hotel. Lauren put her hand on her face and groaned.