Chapter Three: Insecure

~Your POV~

"Why are we at a tattoo shop?" Lauren asked me. I kissed her cheek and signaled for her to follow me.

"Woah you're Y/N and you're Lauren Jauregui! What can I do for you?" A guy around 25 years old said. I shot him a smile and sat down in the chair. If I were to ever get a tattoo, I'd want a kiss mark on my neck so I decided to get it.
The tattoo artist was doing the kiss mark on my neck and it hurt like hell so I grabbed Lauren's hand.

"It feels like someone is stabbing me with a needle." I said to Lauren and she giggled.

"Don't worry you won't feel it anymore, just don't think about it, think about something else." Lauren kissed my hand and she watched the tattoo artist. I tried to think about something else but nothing was working. I looked over at Lauren with a frown on my face, she gave my hand a light squeeze and I looked at her eyes.

Her eyes have always been hypnotizing, I could get lost in her eyes for hours, she's just so beautiful. Everything about her is astonishing. Her laugh is like music to my ears, her smile is contagious, everything about Lauren is perfect. I could literally write a song about her.

"All done." The tattoo artist spoke causing me to break eye contact with Lauren. I thanked him and handed my car keys over to Lauren.

"You should drive, I can barely move my neck." Lauren smiled and we both got into my car.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Lauren and I went inside my house. Lauren sat down in the living room and I ran up to my room. I opened the door and saw Camila sleeping on my bed. I closed the door and went downstairs. I sat on my sofa with my head tilted. Lauren laughed and walked over to me. She put her legs on both sides of mine and she put her hands on my neck.

"I'll tell Mahogany to bring us some food." I took out my phone and texted Mahogany. Lauren started giving me a massage and I let out a low moan.

"Laur your hands are magic." I felt my neck loosen up and I put my head straight. Lauren bit her lip and she kept rubbing my neck. When she stopped, I groaned at the loss of contact. Lauren slowly leaned in and I licked my lips. I cupped her face and she closed her eyes. I leaned in and I could feel her hot breath hitting my lips. She was about to close the gap but we got interrupted by the doorbell. Lauren got scared at the noise and she clinged onto me. I laughed and carried her over to the door. I opened it and saw Mahogany holding up a bag of food. Lauren jumped off me and snatched the bag out Mahogany's hands. Mahogany looked at me and I shrugged.

"I just came to drop the food off, I have to pack my things for the tour so I'll see you tomorrow." Mahogany gave me a quick hug and she ran off. I walked into the living room and saw Lauren stuffing her face with Chinese Food.

"You're so cute." I kissed her cheek and she started blushing. I served myself some Chinese Food but then I remembered L.A's words so I put my plate down. Lauren put her plate down and she looked me in the eyes. Her piercing green eyes were giving me goosebumps.

"Y/N why aren't you eating? You have to eat something baby, if you're not eating then I'm not eating." Lauren said sternly. I heard her stomach growl and I handed her, her plate.

"Lauren babe please eat, I can hear your stomach growling." I looked at her with a concerned look on my face and she grabbed a piece of chicken with her fork. She put it near my mouth but I kept my mouth shut.

"Y/N just eat something, please for me." Lauren pleaded and I opened my mouth, she smiled and fed me a piece of chicken. I rolled my eyes at her and she rubbed her nose against mine. I smiled at her cuteness and I grabbed my plate.

"If you finish all of your food, I'll cuddle with you." Lauren smirked and I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Lauren you know that you'd cuddle with me regardless if I finish eating or not. I'm also trying to lose weight so eating a lot isn't really going to help me-" I got off by Lauren shoving food in my mouth. I quickly chewed and swallowed so I wouldn't choke. Lauren lifted my chin and looked directly at me.

"Y/N, you're fucking perfect. You don't need to lose any weight, you're perfect the way you are." Lauren spoke softly as she caressed my face. I grabbed her hands and placed them on my lap.

"I'm not perfect Lauren. I have a lot of flaws and I'm trying to fix them." Lauren groaned and nuzzled her head into my neck.

"I have never met a girl who's so beautiful and she doesn't even know it." Lauren whispered in my ear, I closed my eyes and savored the moment.

"You're so insecure and I hate that about you. You have no reason to be insecure, your gorgeous. Especially when you smile it's like the whole world revolves around you. Y/N if you really want to get in shape then I'll work out with you. I'm here whenever you need something babe." Lauren rested her forehead against mine. I smiled and I glanced down at her lips. Lauren noticed me looking at her lips so she caressed my face and she slowly leaned in.

"I really like you y/n." Lauren said, I could sense her anxiousness so I put my arms around her neck.

"I really like you too. I'll admit you won me over when we first met." Lauren smiled at my words and we both gazed into each others eyes. The anticipation was killing me, I wanted to feel her lips against mine, I was craving her.

"You drive me crazy Lauren." I tucked a strand of hair behind Laurens ear and she closed the gap between us. I felt her moving her lips against mine so I quickly kissed back. I pushed her body closer to mine and I moaned into her mouth. I've always wanted to kiss her. No one wanted to break the kiss, so we kept on moving our lips. I heard footsteps but I didn't pull away. Lauren moaned into my mouth and hearing her moan drove me crazy. I slid my hands under her shirt and her breath hitched. I heard someone cough and I slowly pulled away from Lauren. We were both panting, I looked behind Lauren and saw Camila looking at me with a hurt look on her face. I watched as tears fell from her eyes. Camila ran upstairs and into my room.

-------------------------------------------

A/N: You kissed Lauren! But you hurt Camila.......Good luck.