Chapter 20: Nice To See You

Your POV
"What the hell do you want, old man?" I pushed past L.A. but he grabbed my arm. "Do you think I'm letting you off easy?" L.A snarled and he tightened his grip on my arm.

"Let go of her." Someone said from behind him. He stepped away from me and that's when I saw Simon and Scooter staring him down. I could hear L.A gulp so I stepped in front of him with my arms crossed.

"Don't contact y/n or Lauren ever again. If I find out that you threatened either of them again, I will not hesitate to come back here and kick your ass." Simon shoved L.A and I smirked. Scooter and Simon escorted me back to my tour bus so I could get my things packed.

"Y/N, you can go home. You don't have to stay in a hotel near my studio. Since Shay is your personal manager, I'm sure she won't mind driving you around in her new Mustang." Scooter said as he walked away with Simon. Shay ran up to me with car keys in her hand.

"I have a Mustache!" Shay said excitedly and I laughed. "Do you mean Mustang?" I asked and Shay stopped jumping around.

"I said that." She pushed past me with a smile on her face. I rolled my eyes and walked inside my tour bus. "Hey Shay?" I called her and she turned around to look at me.

"Can you please pack my things for me?" I asked and she groaned. "Fine." Shay waved me off and I walked out of my tour bus.

"Melk."

"Milk." I could hear Lauren and Dinah arguing as I walked towards the gate. Some fans were laughing and some were arguing with Dinah about her mispronunciation.

"Melk." I said playfully earning a glare from Lauren. I smiled and pecked her lips."Are we free to go now?" Lauren asked excitedly and I nodded. She jumped onto my waist and I carried her around the lot.

"Let's go to the store and then we can throw a small party at my house." I offered and Lauren hummed in agreement. We both got into my car and I drove to the nearest corner store.
-----------------------
"Shots!" Mahogany cheered as she poured everyone another round. I shook my head disapprovingly but Bea nudged me.

"You're tour is over, you got your freedom back, and you have the best girlfriend ever. I think you need a drink to celebrate." Bea handed me a glass and I sniffed it.

"It's called a Bloody Mary, Ally made it but I don't like it. You should taste it." I took a sip of the drink and immediately spit it back out. Camila took the drink out of my hand and replaced it with another one.

"It's a Mojito, I'm sure you'll like it." She sat down beside me and I chugged down the drink. Everyone was making me try drinks I have never heard of and by the end of the night I was really out of it.

"You've had a few too many, let's get you to bed." Lauren pulled me to my room but I groaned.

"I wanna...go." I was having some trouble talking so I pointed at Bea who was walking out of the house. Lauren shook her head but Bea ran over to me.

"Lauren, you know that she's not going to listen to you. Let me take her out for a few hours, I promise you that she'll be fine. I'll even take Dinah with me." Bea pulled me by my arm and Lauren hesitantly let go of me.

"Y/N take care of yourself okay? Don't stay out too late or else I'll go search for you." Shay kissed my forehead and I gave her a thumbs up. Lauren watched as I walked out of the house and got into Bea's car. I rested my head against the window and Dinah sighed dramatically.

"When you got a tattoo, did it hurt?" Dinah asked and I put my thumb to the side. She chuckled and tapped Bea's shoulder.

"Let's go to a tattoo parlor!" Dinah said cheerfully and I dozed off.
------------------------

I woke up with a pounding headache. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and sat up in bed. Lauren stirred awake and she turned to me.

"Go back to sleep. It's six in the morning." Lauren mumbled and I smiled. I laid back down and her eyes widened.

"Why is my name on your shoulder?" She asked worriedly and I shot out of bed. I ran into the bathroom and looked at my shoulder, of course Lauren's full name was tattooed on my shoulder with half a heart next to it. I groaned and Lauren hugged me from behind.

"Well now you can't leave me." She said playfully and I smiled. Her hand grazed my shoulder and then she turned me around.

"Half a heart?" She said questionably and I moved her shirt down so I could get a clear view of her shoulder and surely my name was tattooed near her collarbone. I smiled widely and ran my thumb over her tattoo.

"Wait, how'd you get a tattoo? Weren't you sober?" I asked and Lauren shook her head.

"All I remember is that I started drinking a lot after you left and then Dinah called Normani who took me out for a ride." Lauren dug her head into my neck and she laughed lightly.

"Let's go wake them up." She whispered and I ran into the guest room. Lauren jumped on top of Ally and I pulled the covers off Camila.

"Mila wake up! The house is on fire!" I shouted and Camila shot out of bed. Ally overheard me and followed Camila out of the door. Lauren kissed my cheek and we both walked out of the guest room. Lauren started laughing hysterically and I looked in the direction she was pointing at. Dinah, Normani, and Bea were getting dragged out of the house by Camila and Ally. Lauren grabbed a cup full of water and ran over to Dinah.

"Dinah you're on fire!" Lauren poured the water over Dinah's head and all hell broke loose. Dinah started chasing Lauren around the living room, Camila and Ally were running around trying to catch Bea and I just stood still trying not to get caught up in the mess. I heard a door slam and everyone stopped what they were doing. Shay came out of her room and I smirked, knowing that everyone was in deep trouble. I quickly ran past her and went inside her room where Carly was sleeping. I laid down next to Carly and stared at her intently, wondering how she didn't wake up to all the noise.

"Good morning!" Carly said loudly and I jumped up. She smiled and cuddled up to me. "Sorry." I threw my arm around her and sighed.

"Let's go to the living room." Carly said as she stood up. I ran over to the door and blocked it.

"Why do you always do that?" I asked and Carly furrowed her eyebrows. "Do what?" She crossed her arms and took a step back. I rolled my eyes and leaned against the door.

"Every time we're alone, you just say something like 'Let's go' and you run out of the room. Can you tell me why you always do that?" I raised my voice slightly but Carly scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Get out of my way." Carly tried moving me out of her way but I stood my ground.

"Y/N....can you please move?" Carly's voice cracked and my face softened. I stepped to the side and allowed Carly to leave. I waited a few seconds before going back to the living room.

"So basically Y/N use to have a crush on me and now she see's me as her mom." Shay finished her story and I groaned.

"Don't even remind me about the first month of you being my manager. I literally drooled over you and flirted with you for the whole month." I pushed her playfully and she stumbled forwards but Ally caught her. Everyone went silent and I watched as Shay gave Ally a nervous smile. That's when it hit me, Shay is in love with Ally. I coughed loudly making Ally flinch. Shay broke their staring contest and I spoke up.

"Anyone want to explain how I got Lauren's name tattooed on my shoulder?" Everyone pointed at Dinah and I glared at her. She put her hands up in defense and Lauren started chasing her around. Shay started a conversation with Ally and I watched as Bea scooted closer to Carly. I smiled at the sight and couldn't help but wonder if maybe Bea could help Carly get over me. The doorbell rang and I sprinted to the door.

"Uncle Simon!"

I Don't Believe You [Lauren/You]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara