Chapter 21: Exposed

{Your POV}

"Uncle Simon!" The girls said simultaneously. They all ran over to him and greeted him with hugs. I was pulled to the side by Scooter.

"We need to talk." He grabbed Shay and pulled us inside an empty room. Shay looked at him worriedly and I crossed my arms.

"Y/N, just like I promised everything is settled. Fifth Harmony and you are no longer signed with Syco and Epic Records. Both of you are now signed with School Boy Records but the catch is that both of you have to get back on the charts. So since you're a solo artist, I need you to work on a new upbeat song. Everything is on you, you'll be writing your own songs, I'll just help record and improve them. This is how my record label works, I jump in whenever you need me so don't hesitate to ask for help. Also the song is due in a month. Make sure you tell the girls what they need to do." Scooter patted my back and walked out of the house. Shay and I walked into the living room and noticed that everyone was sitting in a circle. I smiled and sat beside Lauren.

"So Lauren how's your relationship with y/n? Is she treating you good?" Simon asked and Lauren smiled widely. She looked over at me and kissed my forehead.

"Y/N is the best girlfriend anyone could ever wish for." Lauren put her arm around me and I rested my head on her shoulder.

"Scooter wants us to come up with a song so we can get back on the charts. I also want us all to do an interview so we can explain why we left Syco and Epic records. I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression about us." I explained and everyone nodded. I had the urge to play my guitar so I ran up to my room and started strumming the chords. I came up with a catchy beat which attracted everyone's attention.

"You've already got the beat now all you need is some lyrics. I'm sure you'll top the charts in no time." Simon said as he leaned against the door. I smiled and made direct eye contact with Lauren.

"You're my inspiration, so I'll need you around." I put my guitar down and hugged her.

"Y/N, Scooter texted me he said that all of you should get ready because you're going to be doing an interview with Chelsea Briggs. This is also including Bea and Carly. You have an hour to get ready!" Simon snapped his fingers and we all ran upstairs. I ran into my room with Lauren and we both ran towards the shower.

"You take long, just hurry up this time." I said, stepping out of the bathroom. Lauren turned around with a smirk on her face. "You could always join me." She strpped out of her clothes and I turned around.

"Nice try Jauregui." I closed the bathroom door and she groaned. Fourty minutes passed and Lauren still hadn't come out of the shower so I started getting ready. I threw on a pair of black jeans along with a black shirt. I ran my hand through my hair so it wouldn't look as messy.

"Lauren you have literally five minutes to get dressed!" I yelled as I banged on the bathroom door. The water stopped and Lauren came out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her. She let the towel fall to the floor and my eyes widened.

"You've seen me naked before." Lauren said as she put on her clothes. I let my eyes roam her body and let's just say I really wouldn't be able to get her out of my head now.

"Come on you pervert, we have to go." Lauren hit me playfully and I got knocked out of my trance. We both got into Shay's car and I stared at Lauren during the whole ride. Normani whispered something into Lauren's ear, making her smirk.

"Y/N, you're staring at Lauren like you want to devour her." Bea whispered into my ear and I started blushing. I rested my head on Bea's shoulder and shut my eyes. The image of Lauren invaded my head so I shot up and leaned back in my seat.

"Get out of my car!" Shay said playfully and we all chuckled. We left the car and entered the building, where Chelsea was waiting for us. She greeted each of us with a hug before pulling up a chair.

"I'm just going to sit here and listen, you girls can say whatever you want to say." Chelsea handed each of us a mic and I started to talk.

"I know that most people are wondering why we left Syco and Epic Records. So I'm going to set things straight. The reason I left was because L.A did nothing but abuse his power, once he got his hands on the label, he targeted me and forced me to do things for publicity. For example he threatened to drop Lauren off the record label if I didn't break up with her. Of course I told the girls and we all came up with a plan. There was never any bad blood between us, everything was staged. Then Scooter Braun came along and offered me a better deal so I took it and convinced him to sign Fifth Harmony." I explained and Lauren started backing me up.

"All L.A Reid did was bring artists down. He brought down their self esteem and he used his power as an advantage. We all got tired of it- I especially got tired of it. Once I learned that L.A was the reason Y/N had a panic attack, I completely lost it-" Lauren was cut off by Ally but she didn't seem to mind it.

"When y/n was in the hospital, she started telling me about what L.A was making her do and I felt completely useless. I didn't know how to help her and it bothered me so much. I think I speak for all of us when I say that we were all getting tired of how he pushed us around." Ally started raising her voice as she was getting to caught up in the topic. Shay put her hand on Ally's lap and she immediately calmed down.

"Now L.A Reid listen to me carefully. Be careful how you play the game." I winked at the camera and Chelsea smirked.

"Before you go can we get some information on what you girls are going to be doing now that you're signed with SB Records?" Chelsea asked and Normani nodded.

"By the end of the month we're going to try to finish writing a few songs that can maybe help us get back on the charts." Normani started to explain about what we were going to do now that we have more freedom and Chelsea gave us her full attention.

------------------------------

After the interview we all headed our separate ways. Lauren insisted that she stay with me for the week so we both headed back to my house.

"Come here." Lauren said seductively, she pulled me ontop of her and I smirked. We got into a heated make out session and let's just say it was an eventful night. ;)