Chapter 7: Let Go

Your POV

"Y/N, wake up." I heard Carly say as she shook me lightly. I rubbed my eyes and sat up straight.

"What do you want?" I asked angrily and Carly raised an eyebrow at me. She pulled me up from the couch and intertwined our hands.

"Your manager said that we have to enjoy our five hours off before we catch our flight so I figured we'd go get some breakfast." Carly explained happily and I kissed her cheek.

"As much as I want to stuff my face with food, I can't. Shay said that L.A. wants me to go on some shitty liquid diet. She tried getting me out of it but he refused." I sighed and sat back down. Carly sat beside me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I know your manager wanted to suprise you but since you're having a shit day I'm going to say it. Y/N we're going to New York!" Carly cheered and I shot up from the couch. I couldn't get any words out of my mouth so I squealed and jumped up and down.

"New York!" I shouted happily as I ran into the bedroom. I jumped on Beatrice and Mahogany who were sleeping peacefully.

"Shut...up." Bea pushed me off the bed but before I could hit the floor Carly caught me.

"That was close, thanks." I caught my balance and stood up. My manager barged in the room with a wide smile on her face.
"What's up with your face?" Bea asked and Shay frowned.

"Am I that ugly? Anyways I know Carly already told you that we're going to New York so she ruined the surprise." Shay stopped talking and gave Carly a fake smile. Carly nervously scratched her neck and looked down at the floor.

"Luckily I have another suprise for you. You sold out your second concert! You sold out Madison Square Garden!" Shay tackled me in a hug and I stumbled back. My jaw dropped and my eyes went wide.

"Are you okay?" Carly asked worriedly and I nodded slowly. I broke free from the hug and ran to the girls tour bus. I knocked the door but I didn't get an answer. I twisted the doorknob and surprisingly it was open.

"Hello?" I shouted but no one replied. I walked in and heard someone singing softly from their bunk.

Feeling used but I'm
Still missing you
And I can't
See the end of this
Just wanna feel your kiss
Against my lips
And now all this time
Is passing by
But I still can't seem to tell you why
It hurts me every time I see you
Realize how much I need you

I hate you I love you
I hate that I love you
Don't want to, but I can't put
Nobody else above you
I hate you I love you
I hate that I want you
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her

All alone I watch you watch her
Like she's the only girl you've ever seen
You don't care you never did
You don't give a damn about me
Yeah all alone I watch you watch her
She's the only thing you've ever seen
How is it you never notice
That you are slowly killing me

I hate you I love you
I hate that I love you
Don't want to, but I can't put
Nobody else above you
I hate you I love you
I hate that I want you
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her

I listened closely to the lyrics and immediately I knew Camila was singing. Her voice was hoarse and raspier than usual but it fit the song. I slowly walked over to her bunk and opened the curtain. Camila slowly turned to face me and I could see her red puffy eyes. My heart broke at the sight, I got in her bunk and laid down next to her.

"Camila..." I whispered softly and she gave me a soft smile.
"I'm okay. Don't worry." Camila quickly got out of her bunk and walked out of the bus. She wasn't paying attention to where she was going and she was moving quite fast. I saw a car zooming towards her so I ran as fast as I
could.

"Camila!" I shouted but she didn't hear me. I managed to pull her back by her arm. We fell to the floor and the car slammed it's brakes. "Watch out next time!" The guy in the car yelled out.

"Hey asshole! Do you know who the hell you're talking to?" I yelled angrily, I opened his car door and pulled him out. He shoved me and I twisted his arm behind his back and slammed him against the car. Soon enough I saw camera flashes and fans from across the lot were yelling.

"Let him go please. We have to go before your fans catch up to us!" Camila said pleadingly and I let the man go. Camila pulled me by the arm and we both went back into the bus.
"Are you hurt?" I asked worriedly and Camila shook her head. She tackled me in a hug and I wrapped my arms around
her.

"There's going to be so much rumors going around tomorrow, we have to make sure we clear them up." She whispered softly and I nodded in agreement. She pulled away from the hug and sat down on the chair. I sat across from her and we both kept quiet.

"Hey babe what are you doing here?" Lauren said as she walked into the bus. She kissed my cheek and sat on my lap. A smile took over my face and I dug my head into her neck.

"I came over to tell you guys that I sold out Madison Square Garden!" I said happily and Lauren stood up.
"Congratulations!" She leaned over and gave me a kiss. I hummed in content and then she pulled away. Dinah, Normani and Ally came inside the bus and Lauren told them the good news. They each gave me a hug and sat down on the couch. Camila disappeared into her bunk and I frowned.

"We should celebrate! We have three more hours until the flight let's have some fun!" Ally cheered and I laughed. She took out six cans of redbull and we each grabbed one.

"Since none of you are old enough to drink alcohol, we're going to drink redbull! We need the energy either way." Ally opened her can and chugged it down, everyone stared at her and we burst out laughing.

"Thank god this isn't alcohol or else you'd get wasted." Normani said and we all agreed with her. Lauren pecked my lips and sat down. I grabbed the extra can of redbull and went inside Camila's bunk.

"Mila, come join the celebration!" I exclaimed but Camila shook her head. I laid down next to her and threw my arm around her.

"Okay then I'll just stay here with you." I kissed her forehead and she buried her face in the crook of my neck. I guess she was tired because after a few minutes I heard her snoring lightly.

"Babe I want to spend time with you." Lauren whisper shouted. I swiftly got out of Camila's bunk without waking her. Lauren pulled me outside the bus, she kissed me forcefully and I pulled away.

"Why are you acting like this? Is everything alright?" I asked Lauren and she pecked my lips.

"Everything's fine I just never got to congratulate you properly." Lauren hugged me and I reciprocated the hug. We stayed like that until I saw a camera flash.