Chapter 19: Bring Back That Smile

Your POV
"Hey Scooter it's y/n... I want to talk to you about your offer." I could hear his breathing become heavy and I could hear him shuffling around. "Scooter?"

"Sorry, I was getting excited. If you want to talk about the deal, we can talk about it tomorrow morning, I'll meet you at your tour bus. 5 a.m sharp!" Scooter said cheerfully and I chuckled. "I'll see you tomorrow." I ended the call and Shay started squealing.

"Do you know what this means? You can get your freedom and I could go back to being your personal manager!" Shay jumped ontop of me and I squirmed underneath her.

"Calm down Shay. Let's get some sleep." Shay laid her head on my chest and I played with her hair. I started humming Silent Night and Shay yawned loudly. By the time I was done humming the song, Shay had already fallen asleep. I smiled when she started talking in her sleep. I couldn't understand what she was saying but I still found it adorable.

"I....love....her.." Shay started mumbling and this time I heard what she said. My breath hitched and I started thinking about who she could possibly be in love with. I was ripped out of my thoughts by loud knocking on the door. I checked the time and noticed it was already 5 a.m. I swiftly got out of bed without waking Shay. I closed the bedroom door and hurriedly opened the bus door. Scooter was well dressed and I....well I was still in my pajamas. I let him in and we both took a seat across from each other.

"All I need you to do is sign this contract and if you disagree with any terms, I'm sure we can settle them." Scooter said as he handed me a paper and pen. I looked over the contract and there wasn't anything out of place so I put my pen to the paper. I quickly dropped the pen and crossed my arms.

"How would you sign me if I still have a contract with L.A Reid?" I asked and Scooter chuckled. "Don't worry about him, you originally signed the contract with Simon Cowell which states that you can leave the label whenever you want too." Scooter explained and I smirked.

"I'll sign this contract only if you let me finish my tour, I'm not asking for much. After all I only have one show left." Scooter nodded and crossed his arms.

"Y/N, I am willing to give you anything you want. All you have to do is sign this contract." Scooter said calmly and I smiled. I signed my name and handed him the paper.

"I want Shay back as my personal manager." I said sternly and Scooter nodded. He started walking towards the door so I spoke up again.

"Is there any magical way you can get Fifth Harmony to sign with your record label?" I asked and Scooter stopped dead in his tracks. He turned around with a smile on his face.

"You talk to them first and I promise you everything will be settled by tomorrow. All I have to do is call up Simon Cowell and find a way to intimidate L.A Reid." Scooter walked out of the bus and I ran into the bedroom.

"Mitchell wake up!!" I yelled and Shay stirred around in bed. She rubbed her eyes and sat up.

"What!?" Shay threw a pillow at me and I caught it. I flung the pillow back at her and ran out of the bus. Shay chased after me but I managed to run across the lot and get in Fifth Harmony's tour bus. I got in the first bunk I saw and Ally almost screamed.

"Ally calm down. It's me, y/n." I put my hand over her mouth and she elbowed me. I hit her back and Ally pushed me out of her bunk. I fell to the floor and I could hear Shay laughing. I groaned and stood up.

"Everyone wake up!"
------------------------

"So all we have to do is call Scooter?" Normani asked and I nodded. Everyone started cheering but I walked out of the bus. My phone started to ring and I saw the caller ID.