Chapter VI

| Lily and Georgina Walding |

"You're going on a date with him?" Lily squeals rummaging through my closet. "I wouldn't call it that. He said he's taking me out. That's all Lily." I reason, trying to hide the smile creeping onto my face. "If he asked you out, he fancies you, and it's definitely a date. Here," she says lying out a dress for me to wear. "No heels?"

"No. Only Flats." I smile comfortably.

"Bloody hell, Elizabeth!" Georgina says busting through my door. "What is it?" Lily yells in alarm. "What have I done?"

"This!" Georgie says shoving a tabloid in my face. "Oh my-" Lily gasps.

On the cover is a photo of Harry on the step of my door, bending over. "They have your address now." Georgie says. "But they titled me as The Mystery Girl." Because of the angle of the photo, you couldn't see who the Prince was with. "I thought I saw camera men outside of your house. Very few, but there are some." Georgie tells me.

"Oh heavens. I can't do that to my family. They'll be bombarded with nosy people." I say worrying. "I'll have to text Harold and tell him to call it off. If he shows here, the suspicions will be confirmed." If they catch even one shot of my face... Declan could...

Me:

There are of paparazzi outside of my home. Should we call things off?

I bite my nails waiting for a response. I didn't need Declan to find me. I couldn't bear him finding me. If he did...

"Why don't I call Niall over and we could have a movie night or something? That way we'll be in the house all night and they won't be able to harass you two?" Lily suggests. "Yeah, Liam and Louis are out of town, so I can call Sophia and Eleanor." Georgie adds. I nod my head and text Harry again.

Me:

Or, we could invite your friends and have a movie night?

Prince Harry:

Whatever is fine with me, I just want to see you, again. :) xx

"What's he saying that has you blushing?" Lily purrs. "He said whatever is fine." I answer shortly.

"Alright well, I'll make the calls to the girls. Lily would you order pizza and pick some movies to watch? I'm going to try to get Aunt Diane and Uncle George will visit mum and father tonight." Georgie says walking out of the room. "Right after I message Niall." Lily winks at me and ushers me towards the loo.

"Now freshen up! We only have a few hours. Put on what I have for you on the bed and you'll be fine."

When she leaves the room, I jump into the shower and wash my hair thoroughly before getting out and getting dressed. "Unforgettable.." I hum to myself. My phone vibrates on the vanity in front of me.

Prince Harry:

See you soon. I can't wait x

I blush and continue doing my hair until it's just right. I add a little bit of mascara on my face and the tiniest bit of lipstick to my lips before leaving my bedroom.

"Oh sweetie, you didn't tell me you were having friends over." My mum chuckled as she stood at the open door with Niall and Sophia at the other side of the door. "Hello!" I greeted them both. Sophia gave me a hug, and I gave Niall a kiss on the cheek.

"Why are there photographers outside of our house?" My mum questioned me. "Prince Harry visited yesterday and ever since then, the number of them have been growing. It probably doesn't help that they're here," I say motion towards them, trying to shut the door quickly. "and Harry is coming over as well." I say bashfully.

"Well, we best be on our way. We wouldn't want to keep your Aunt and Uncle waiting. We have Emma with us, so you're free tonight." George said, giving me a kiss and leaving the house with my mum and Emma.

"Sophia! Niall!" Georgina calls from the kitchen. "What a delight!" Lily adds, clapping her hands together. "Eleanor couldn't make it. She's on a holiday with her parents." Sophia says, with a slight frown.

"Lilian. How are you?" Niall says blushing. "I'm well. You?" she says softly. Sophia and Niall make there way into the kitchen as I go into the family area.

Popcorn and crackers were on the table and Harry Potter was ready to play. We were all set. There was a knock on the door and shouting outside. You could definitely tell there was someone of importance outside. It went from the sound of a peaceful evening on quaint street to the sound of a chaotic night in the middle of London, in a matter of minutes. 

"I'll get it!" I didn't even have to wait for a text or call saying he was outside. Who couldn't tell? "Harry." I say smiling, behind the door. I was apprehensive about being in the front of the door, I didn't want Harry's little erm, followers to get a good identifying picture of me.

"Hi, Elizabeth." he says, slamming the door behind him. I mentally noted that Prince Harry seemed little agitated. That's not good. I could feel myself slowly back away. It's usually not a good sign when someone walks near me in that mood. I mean not from past experiences, anyway. "I'm sorry about all of the dammed paparazzi outside. I didn't realize that I never put my blond wig back on and it turns out there were already some paparazzi following me around."

"I told you the wig wasn't a good disguise anyway." I try to lighten the mood despite my stomach being in nots. He won't hurt you, Elizabeth. Not everyone is Declan, Elizabeth.  He moves closer to me and grips me for a surprisingly welcomed hug. "It's great to see you." He whispers in my ear. "You, as well." I say, breathy.

"Harry!" Niall says coming in from the kitchen. "I see you brought the party with you." Sophia motions outside, following Niall into the foyer.

Wanting to get into the family room, where it was dark because of the closet curtains and no one could take pictures, I suggested we go into the family room. "Okay let's all relocate to the family room. We have a movie about to begin and snacks.

"I love snacks!" Niall said, being the first one to move. "I think even more than you." I hear Georgina whisper to Lily and I try to hold in a laugh.

-

When we're half way through Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban, my phone rings and I pardon myself. Once in the hallway, I pick up the call from the unknown number. "Hello?"

"Liz-bear." The slimy voice I know oh so well says before quickly hanging up. I dropped the phone as my chest begins to ache. How in the world could he find me? How.

-

Harry's POV

Halfway through the movie, Eliza's phone rings and she pardons herself before leaving the room. Usually, I don't snoop but after not returning for a good 10 minutes, I began to worry.

I see her in the hallway, on her knees and it looks like she's crying. I was going to run over to her, but I realized she was one the phone.

"Zayn. He's found me." She whispers in a scared tone. She was shaking violently and the sobs- the sobs made her whole body shudder. "I don't know how...I did change my number!" she says, gasping for air.

"He can't come here Zayn.. I'm so afraid." She cries. My heart shatters in tiny little pieces but my mind is angry and defensive. Who the hell is she running from, why is she afraid of him, and why hasn't she told anyone here? Why hasn't she mentioned it to me?

Well you just met her not too long ago, you bloke.

"I just moved back, Zayn. My life is finally normal again. I have friends and I met this guy and- and he's not like Declan at all. The complete opposite, actually. I don't want to leave here. I really like it here. Do you know Har- um, he said he'd never hit me, Zayn? He was so serious." she whimpered.

I couldn't hold back anymore. I couldn't just stand there and let her cry on the floor alone, and mostly, I couldn't let her hold in whatever secret she's keeping anymore.