Chapter XV

| Elizabeth's and Zayn's outfit |

"You look marvelously, bewitchingly, gracefully, charmingly, dazzlingly, exquisite, Ms. Brindle." My green eyed Prince said, sneaking up behind me and leaving a tender kiss on my neck.

I had just finished introducing Zayn to all of my new friends- or Harry's mates. Louis and Zayn automatically clicked and I was happy about that. Everyone was getting along fabulously. "You could've kept complimenting me. I liked it." I joked, turning towards him. "Appealingly, stunningly, divinely-"

"I was joking, Prince." I say, giving him a hug. "I like the sound of that." he says, lying a kiss upon my cheek this time. "C'mon, C'mon, you two love birds. Join the party, save all of that for later, won't ya?" I hear Niall say from behind me with a scrunched up nose. Harry and I both chuckle. Making our way back towards our table of friends. "Don't be upset because Lily isn't paying you the time of day." Harry jokes and Niall only scolds.

"Liz, you look amazing." Eleanor says, standing next to Louis. "You as well." I say, smiling. I feel Harry's hand take mine lightly, "Let's dance, shall we?" he suggests. We all agree and head out to the dance floor. The faster, more modern songs are playing, keeping most of the older party goers in their seats and off of the dance floor, leaving more space for us all.

About three songs in, I was having a fun time between dancing with the girls and laughing harshly at the boys terrible dance moves. While Zayn just kind of swayed back and forth, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Harry had no problem making fools out of themselves while dancing.

"You lot all have two left feet!" Georgie laughed, swaying much like Zayn. Those two didn't share the love of dancing like we all did. Sophia laughed so hardly, she had to grab her chest and lean into Lily. "This is all so tragic." Eleanor said before letting out a shriek next to me.

Finally, the faster songs came to a hiatus as the slower songs started to play. "I think I need a drink." Georgie said, still laughing a bit. "I'll grab one with you," Zayn says, following her off of the dance floor. "I still would like to dance, Lily?" Niall said, offering his hand to her. She rolled her eyes, pretending to be disinterested, but agreed. The rest of us decided to dance as well. 'Quando, Quando, Quango' by Michael Bublé played as Harry and I spun around the dance floor.

"I have someone I would love for you to meet." Harry whispered in my ear as the song ended. "And who would that be?" I whispered back. "My beautiful grandmother and my very old grandfather." I giggled at his silliness before what he just said hit me. "Harold, that's the King and Q-"

"Yes, I know. They mean the world to me, as do you. I want to introduce you to them." He says, looking at me, still in his arms. "Are you sure?" I asked, still appalled. "I would love to. The pleasure would be mine." he says, taking my hand in his and walking me towards them. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself.

I'm about to meet the King and Queen of England. Bloody hell, Elizabeth. This is who you were named after.

"Grandparents. I have someone I would like you to meet." Harold says, standing in front of them. I immediately curtsied, remembering that's what Lily did when she first ran into Harry and me in the garden. It was a sign of respect, something I had for them.

"Hello dear, and what is it that you're called?" The Queen asked me. She asked for my name! The Queen asked for my name. What's my name again? "-Lizabeth. Elizabeth Brindle, your highness." I stutter. "Hello, Elizabeth." The King called. "She's the one I was telling you about earlier." Harry says, smiling at me. He had a discussion about me with his family? His very royal family?

"Ah, she is quite lovely, isn't she dear?" The Queen says, looking back at her husband. "Very delightful." he says, slightly smiling. I was a little less nervous, seeing that they liked me. Hopefully the King liked me more than he liked Harry's ex, Taylor. "You are a very beautiful girl, darling. The way Harold described you, you'd think he was in love. So very sweet." She said, her eyes shinning into mine.